Halflife: digitally remasterd

scarecrow1

Reaction score
sounds like a movie, like star wars: special edition,
anyway, i wanted to know if hl:source will have animated skyboxes for backround? because if it doesnt, then it will crap-i mean no real change!

There won't be any new art content as far as I know.

So yes, no real changes.

yer.. like NEutrino said, its just being ported over..thats it as far as we know, maybe valve will chuck in some suprises...maybe!

ok then, now does that really justify purchasing hl:source? i am getting the collectors edition, but essentialy i am paying extra for hl:source and cs:source. So i would like to make that extra money i am paying for worthwile. know what im saying??-make hl:source better than hl: hd pack because i want to experience the orignal halflife with new graphics: "the way it was meant to be played" (no relation to nvidia motto)

All the guns have been replaced my walkie talkies.
Now its a Hitachi 345 CP jump

Kristafon said:
All the guns have been replaced my walkie talkies.
Now its a Hitachi 345 CP jump

now there's a very odd thought..

:)

The lighting in source is generaly better quality, and renders with more depth, that and the water shaders etc, plus the FOV of the view and the weapons is more solid, then throw in ragdolls on the bodies and gibs, and the sound and DSP will be produced better by the engine, for the avid fan it will be noticable, most wont see a difference, but if you have never played Half-Life it would be a perfect time to give it a go.

im going to love the RAGDOLL physics. actually i dont care about graphics. physics and ragdolleffects are much more fun.

He guys... Its fun to talk about HL Source, but then please visit the right part of the forum, if you should have any further questions ;)

But HL Source wont look very different... the models are the same, as for the textures.... Only the effects have changed, so everyone can look for himself if he thinks thats enough to call it a ,,remake"...

Back