halflife2.net -speed

halflife2.net is it slow for you

• yes

Votes: 45 76.3%
  • no

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, it’s really slow for me. But I really like the site except the speed though.

Its been slower since the redesign, but no moreso recently than usual.

its been slow for me i think they should think about a upgrade. think how nuts it will be when the games out.... tons of posts like "how do i gat past the strider in chapter 5"

Yes, it's slow, but measures are/have been taken to try to speed it up.

it's especially slow in loading the page when i try to quote someone. :(

I have noticed if there are lots of cartoon face things its kinda slow but I havent really noticed anything (DSL baby :D)

you definatly need a faster host...i mean how many hits are you guys getting...some commercials wouldnt be that bad if its nessecary

i dunno about you people but it look like the speed just got worse and whats with the purple who idea was that?

yes you could say that it is slow
i got a broadband and this is the slowest site ever, but its nothing to wory about for me.

Calm down People!

They are fixing the site.

*stops pulling hair out* woo, that was close. Thank god i didnt pull out all my hair *feels head* OMG MY BEAUTIFUL! I PULLED IT ALL OUT! *goes on killing rampage, but only men with semi bald head, that drive big rigs and write love stories while listening to mj and wearing blue swade(sp) boots and a diamend(sp) incrested(sp) glove*

hope its faster ;/ anyone know how long this will take till we get out new updated site?

its changing slowly or maybe my eye site is going away! OMG IM GOING BLIND PLZ GOD HELP ME!

It has been slow, but things are being done to speed it up.

well im glad they fixed it. its all fast now, thank god :)
too bad it still looks like this :(

yo munro, wat are u experimenting with?

im sure you ll have it all good by tomorrow. hopefully.

but wat am i bitchin about, at least it runs

post on!

Back