Halflife2.net Team Fortress 2 Server Up

I'm checking with Munro to see if a US server is a possibility in the future.

Honestly, I don't think we need another server. My 130ish ping is fine, and I don't notice it hardly ever. Plus, if we add another server, we can't keep playing with each other. I vote for a few more slots, though.

Ping's alright for me too but people like Hazar get pretty bad ping, like 250-300... even with TF2's high ping tolerance that's pretty awful

I suck at the game, but god I love it.

OH HELL YEAH!

>_> Shame I can't play for about 8 more hours, damn education.

If it handles 300 Ping well like Sloth said, I'll be on when I get Orange Box.

When's it released in Aus? I can't preorder... my parents are jerkwads with the moniez.

Server requested for the poor 300-ping Aussies and the 200+-ping Asians. Unless it's it's handle really well, which I doubt.

Hmm, gotta come play sometime. I am quite good as Spy, I got 10 backstabs in one round, it was fun :D And also Pyro and Demoman are my roles.

I just don't like to be Engineer, you don't have so much action going on, and Snipers always get stabbed anyways :p

Just played in the server for the first time, was good fun! Nice bunch of people in there. No lag problems either. Thumbs up!

Cheers

Wow, that's impressive. I've gotten like 3 or 4.

You have to love it when your behind a few medics healing their Heavys and you just pound them all with your knife. :D

Such a good feeling.

Back