HalfLife2.net...the series.

You know what would be awsome?

Smash Brothers with HL2.net members instead! D: The Homerun-bat could be a ban stick!

OK, I'm having trouble with internet. I'm in a cyber café ATM. But I only have 1 more comic left in the pilot episode anywhere so Pitz must get back to work!

OK, I'm having trouble with internet. I'm in a cyber café ATM. But I only have 1 more comic left in the pilot episode anywhere so Pitz must get back to work!

Alrighty, back to the drawing board. Next episode up when it's finsihed. *PS I'm a horribly uncreative guy, give me a breat btw. :p*

And depending on how it goes, I might showcase one or two new people this episode for a quick hi-bye. Stay tuned. :D

Rough Draft completed, hope you guys enjoy this as much as I did making it. :D

Munro wakes up, the beautiful sunshine glistening on his face, the breeze blowing gently through the window, Ikerous' stuffed animal in the

tree....?

Munro walks downstairs to hopefully enjoy a peaceful breakfast, but through recent ordeals, the kitchen is a catastrophe. Munro walks into

the debris filled kitchen, gets a bowl/milk/cereal and begins to make what he hopes to be a delicious breakfast. About this time, CyberPitz

and Ikerous prance through the kitchen giggling like little school girls. Munro hears CrazyHarij scream, "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" and a loud

crash is heard. Munro sits his cereal down, and curiously walks into the Living Room where the rukus occured.

They have captured that creepy asian guy that Numbers stabbed in the face, and had him bound and gagged. "What in blazing hell is going on

here?!" Protests Munro. "He's a communist, and needs to have his face shaved OFF!" Proclamed Numbers. The rest of the gang chears on their

comrade. Numbers grabs the hair of the guy, and pulls real hard to get a nice slice in, when the face...came off?!

"Hey guys...heh, what's up?" says the new guy...

A grey haired, white skined, older man now resides in the chair.

"Who in the world are you, and what are you doing here in an Asian suit?! Don't tell me you one of those fundamentalists that are trying to

currupt our world through......" as everybody just started to ignore Stern at that moment in time..

The new guy replies, "Well, I heard that the slots were all filled up for a room, and I really needed a place to stay, and I heard that since

the first guy was Korean, I figured if I got in my Moms male Asian suit, I'd be able to get in...I have no where to go since my son threw me

out of his house because my head randomly spins around!"

"We can't just let him break in here and get away with it, we must call the cops." Samon proclaimed.

"No, I have an idea....." Munro brushes his wannabe facial hair around, trying to look like he is thinking....

The "Moderators" get together, whispering so nobody else could hear.

"psst psst psst, wait till you see the look on his face! hehe..psst psst psst"

"We've decided what we are going to do. First off, what is your name champ?"
"Sulkdodds..."
"Well, Sulk, we'll let you stay here." The rest of the household gasps in suprise, while Numbers must protest...
"Now, he broke into our house, tried to kill me, why should we let him stay...." Before he could finish the sentence, Munro spoke up.

"Now see here. We decide what goes on, now listen up. He's staying here, and he's staying in Ikerous' room." This time, laughter erupted

in the room. Even Ikerous had a slight grin on his face. Before anything else could be said, a knock at the door was heard.

"I'll get it!" exclaimed Ennui. The door swung open before Ennui could get to it, and stood there was.....Will Smith?! "I just want you to

know, you're too loud, and my pet hedgehog is getting upset." And with that, shut the door, and went back home. The household just stood

there....speachless.

"Anyway, back on track. Go ahead and rearrange your room Ikky, we have a new member of our house...."

And Numbers asks... "Can we still shave off his head though?"

Munro just looked at him with disgust, but remembers something important. He rushes back into the kitchen only to find his cereal has gone

soggy.....What a day this is going to be....

Glad people are liking it. :D If only Munro would read it. If he laughed, the world would be blessed for eternety..if he frownd..well, we just wont' think about that.

As if I didn't have enough projects already, that would be something I'd love to animate :(

Can you explain to me Isotown Veg?

Try reading through it, it'll take half an hour. There's not really anything to "get", either it appeals to you or it doesn't.

Veggie...+10*infinity for u.

Awesome.. Me can't wait for the whole thing :D

:O Voice acting!

My internet connection is truly ****ed ATM, I made thread about it. I can barly post and I can't upload anything or even update Steam.

It would be great if I could get the members involved themselves to do their own voices.

You can be an extra for one of the brit characters because I doubt they'll all do it.

voice acting would kick ass. Just gotta wait for veggie to finish the animations.

Of course I'm in it right? I'm in it so hardcore I don't even need to ask which negates this entire post.

Uh.... I guess I could voice act..... :p

Uhh actually, voice acting is done before the animation.

That's animation 101 newb :p

So we need some school girl giggling (doesn't really matter who does it) and I would love to get Harij screaming his line from the other room to get that sort of effect... I'll try to contact him.

So we need some school girl giggling (doesn't really matter who does it) and I would love to get Harij screaming his line from the other room to get that sort of effect... I'll try to contact him.

Ik and I can do the giggling..I'm sure it'll be sexeh.

Im 12, i can giggle... i can help with evil laughthers too, ill upload the sounds later...

edit
yes the giggle is gay so i wont give it and i cant attach anyway

Unless you guys tell me like haha or hehe and does it have to sound girlish?
I can do a boys one...

edit

ill be backup just incase of something with you guys... say ik doesnt have a mic/not working etc i changed my mind im a kid that vandalises the house you guys stay in... yeah for the pleasure you guys can have every episode throwing a shoe at my head... i mean 2 episodes...

Back