Halflife2 Vs. Halo2 threads can be put to rest.

VodkA-HLC-

Reaction score
Halo2 has nothing on half life 2. This game is the hype and then some. AI is amazing, guns are amazing, vehicles are amazing, graphics are amazing, controls are amazing. Music kicks in right at the perfect moment. No wonder it took 5 years in the making. The engine is brilliant. The way traps are set up. Interaction with objects, shoot the wooden bridge out to kill the soldiers or kill the soldiers. The way you use the object around you to progress like floating barrels to make objects float. I can't believe this game. Back to playing just taking a soda break.

I agree with the sentiment of the title but for entirely different reasons.

Halo 2 and Half-Life 2 are ENTIRELY different types of games, awesome through their own particular flavor of First Person Shooterness.

I cherish them both.

LOL!

You want the Halo2/Half-Life2 debate put to rest - so what do you do, you create a thread about that very topic, thus inviting somebody to challenge your own statement and commence a debate regarding the very thing you don't want to see.

Okay.

I'll buy that.

yes, but he just made the HL2 vs H2 thread to end them all!
For now it is certain that HL2 is a far greater game!

rofl.

At least Halo 2 never crashed on me :)

Just kidding, enjoy HL2 and stop posting threads like this :p

What is this? - the Official Thread Ending All Debate Between Half-Life2 And Halo2.

What? - has Adolph Hitler arisen from the dead? Are we going to live in a state in which people aren't allowed to form their own opinion and express their own views?

Great. You're experiencing the high that comes from playing an amazing game that you've been waiting a long time for.

That doesn't mean you should immediately rush to the nearest forum and exert your opinion onto other people in such a ruthless fashion. What the hell is this, Nazi Germany or something.

Thanks, but I'll play Half-Life2 for myself and make up my own mind. I don't need Big Brother sending in The Thought Police to control my mind, or to tell me that... 'You will love Half-Life2 more than Halo2 or else we shall obliterate you from society!'

Back