Halloween Update

A

Azlan

Halloween is a Swiss_Cheese modification for Half Life 2. There is an interesting backstory involving Death and candy bars, click here to read about it. They have released a couple more shots of their forthcoming mod.[br]

[br]Click here to visit their website.

The scenery looks much nicer than the last update, and skateboards :D

i dont like the japanese candy bars.

I thought this mod looked weird when I looked at the pictures...then I read their website

What style of gameplay will the mod have?
The gameplay will be task oriented. For instance, in the land of Halloween you will meet Dr. Frankenstein in the map where his castle is located. He will offer you money or some other reward for traveling to other maps and collecting bodyparts so he can complete his grotesque monster. All the tasks will be created in a comprehensive manner that will coencide with the storyline of Halloween 2005. Each task will be completed in the interest of earning enough money to pay the riverman to take you across the river styx to face the reaper and find a way back home.

The website seems to be incompatible with Firefox, had to use the IE.

pizzahut said:
The website seems to be incompatible with Firefox, had to use the IE.

Works fine for me. :p

Anyway, will the pumpkins, skateboards, and other physics props be breakable like in Counter-Strike: Source?

So you're considering moving the deathline from October 2005 to October 2006 (poll on website)?

I would suggest to make sure that you have a decent product to be released. If it's not in October 2005, it does not necessairily have to be October 2006. You could have a decent version in the meantime.

I really wish that board was rideable. I'd pull off 3 flips and what not. Oh well, skating in a first person shooter is unheard of.

Yes, the pumpkins and other props (like mailboxes) will be breakable. and the skateboard will be ridable. I'm making it a custom vehicle.

THATS INSANE. Sorry, but that is like the highlight of my life, skating in a first person shooter. Now I can pwn all teh newb h4x0r g4m3rs on a skateboard in teh r331 Lif3 as w311!!!!!12

wow, glad to hear ur enthusiasm. maybe in october we can have some kinda board art contest and the winner will get his design on the bottom of the skateboard model.

swiss_cheese9797 said:
wow, glad to hear ur enthusiasm. maybe in october we can have some kinda board art contest and the winner will get his design on the bottom of the skateboard model.

That...
would...
be...

AWESOME

Back