Varsity

Reaction score
Not fakes.
halo2pic.jpg

halo2pic1.jpg

halo2pic2.jpg

halo2pic3.jpg

http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=237980

Yup, it's at a game store near my place as well. Came into stock a couple of days ago apparently.

*cue mass-warez*

\o/ woohoo

(Pls be good. The naysayers have started getting to me and making me doubt the game. Damn the internet)

Warbie said:
\o/ woohoo

(Pls be good. The naysayers have started getting to me and making me doubt the game. Damn the internet)

The reviews were awesome....

You know better. :D

It's a bit early for shops to be getting the game. The release date probably could've been brought forward. There's 11 days to go before it's released.

I'm looking forward to playing this, I've been reading the books recently and they're pretty good.

They'll be riots if they change the Nov9 release date. Can you imagine how many people booked that day off?

Interitus said:
They'll be riots if they change the Nov9 release date. Can you imagine how many people booked that day off?

i didnt!

but then again, i dont have an x-box :(

I'm going to stay up and play all night, but I'm still going to go to work the 9th. I'm saving my day off for Half-Life 2.

That box at the top is stacked well :p
Very early to be in stock imho.

there arent many special editions...

*pre orders special edition*

aahhh :)

Damn, that's alotta games. :D

Does anyone have any link to a Halo 2 review?

CrazyHarij said:
Damn, that's alotta games. :D

Does anyone have any link to a Halo 2 review?
I'm afraid there aren't any online reviews yet. If you want a review, you'll have to pick up the latest issue of Official Xbox Magazine.

edited for the sake of the forum. :)

hmm... I like the 11/9 release date.... :)

KagePrototype said:
Yup, it's at a game store near my place as well. Came into stock a couple of days ago apparently.

*cue mass-warez*

Maybe you can "persuade" them to give you one a little early

Pretend you've in the mafia or something,

I expect the same with Half-life 2, showing up in stock at stores around November 9th. Maybe with the Halo 2 hullabaloo, someone can take pictures of the HL2 box and CD case and send to Valve so they'll unlock it off Steam.

yeh, a picture would make thme unlock .. hmm

anyway .. i can't wit for halo2 :X

It's days like these when I wish I wasn't fired from my video game store job. Oh well.

Only on X-box eh! just like GTA:SA being PS2 only. Well see about that.

Mattigus said:
It's days like these when I wish I wasn't fired from my video game store job. Oh well.
And it sounds like there are days when your boss is glad you were! ;)

Kyo said:
Bungie is OWNED by Microsoft, no chance of it being on anything other than X-Box and eventually PC.

WillH said:
Bungie is OWNED by Microsoft, no chance of it being on anything other than X-Box and eventually PC.

Let's hope it doesn't take another 2 years to come out on the PC.

eh, but it'll be so much better on xbl... xbox live with all the stat tracking and voice chat and stuff... co-op....system link play..

XBL > PC online

The fact that everyone has a mic and all the other bells and whistles if I may use the term, makes it 1000 times better than normal PC online.

Dalamari said:
XBL > PC online

The fact that everyone has a mic and all the other bells and whistles if I may use the term, makes it 1000 times better than normal PC online.

Such sweeping statements are always bollox. Let's try not have another vs thread ;)

Kyo said:

if consoles didnt have their unique games there would be no point in consoles- you would basically just buy a console just depending on which controller you liked best, because all the gaems were the same.

Back