halo killer?

Foxtrot said:
What I should have said is, I want a multiplayer that is fun. CS got boring 4 years ago, DoD now sucks compared to what it use to be...so how long will it be until TFC:S, TF2 and any good mods?

I agree with part of that, the part where I wish HL2 had it's own out of the box multiplayer that was well done. I also agree that CS isn't very exciting now, although it will be interesting to see what kinds of maps are created with it given the new engine. I disagree about DoD, it's still the best HL2 mod out right now and will be even better with the upgraded graphics and possibly gameplay. As far as total conversion mods, you probably won't be seeing betas until about 6 months after the release.

Thanks to that PC Gamer UK review i am 100% positive that HL2 will have better singleplayer.

Halo was a great game, and Halo 2 will be awesome, but i don't think it will come close to some of the things we'll see in Half-Life 2 (sp wise anyway). As for Multiplayer, Halo 2's MP looks awesome, but i dont want to pay another 80 bucks just so i can play online. I'm hoping Halo 2 multiplayer will be good with 4 players on 1 screen, as well as its multiplayer being leaps and bounds ahead of the first one (The first one's MP was very average and tame)

Anyway, i'll buy them both, and i'll keep an eye out for some reviews on KillZone

halo 1 is crap
but i think halo 2 gonna kick ass

Killzone definitely has better art direction IMO. In terms of grittyness, it matches HL2 and STALKER.

If only art direction was a good indicator to how a game played eh?

Kilzone is more like MoH or CoD, its a highly scripted "ride".

As for Halo 2 I think it'll be great, Bungie have had all the time and resources they needed to make the game they wanted to make, unlike Halo which was knocked up in 5 months(although they had been working on it in various forms for over 4 years).

Back