Halo3 cover

Fake. And very blatant, I knew exactly which HL2 pic it was referencing even before I clicked it.

Javert said:
Fake. And very blatant, I knew exactly which HL2 pic it was referencing even before I clicked it.

Especially the 'Extermination' bit :LOL: lol

I like the fact that the Mature 17+ ESRB rating has been put on crooked

Yogibbear said:
I like the fact that the Mature 17+ ESRB rating has been put on crooked

lol i agree with that since its already rated and we have heard nothing about the game also thats the worst looking cover ive ever seen of course its photoshopped

On my old forum they had this thread and It had 3 ex. 2 of them looked cool and the other 2 did not I will look for the ex. on my old forum later

LoL i doubt thats the acual cover, the background is the EXACT same as the hl2 one, so they just grabbed HL2's picutre and edited master cheif onto it and the words and whatever. besides the *EXTERMINATION* word is on a downloadable font (3d sound)

I jus saw it somewhere and got curious. Just wanted to know what do you think about that. I haven't made it.

If anyone is stupid enough to fall for that I hope they win the Darwin award someday.

halo sucks lol

It doesn't suck as much as you, for thinking that was real, look at the building, its exactly the same as the Hl2 one ffs.

Hmm, I wonder if i can fool my halo fanboy of a friend with it.

Hehehe, i didn't think it was real. Some dumbass made a wallpaper with that posed mchief and i asked "why the hell is he posed like gordon?!" and he has shown me that stupid cover. Stupid him.

Quak_66 said:
Hehehe, i didn't think it was real. Some dumbass made a wallpaper with that posed mchief and i asked "why the hell is he posed like gordon?!" and he has shown me that stupid cover. Stupid him.

And you.

Unless you extremely gullible and ignorant of the fact that the background is taken from the Freeman artwork, I can't think of any logical reason for believing that the cover is real.

I work at gamecrazy and today we got a flyer from my district manager and he handed it to my manager and said u can take preorders for halo 3 now, and the picture was this EXACT one, i didnt realize it till later but i just started crackin up how this picture got out and its now at my work.

the staff in the store didnt put it up like i said it was the district manager, and he is not the brightest i guess. Today i brought the raising the bar book and its the exact cover of the book, and we all laughed at how this actually made its way to our store.

Drackard said:
Is the staff there retarded ?
are the staff there retarted ?

.. and that's a horrible cover, such a bad attempt.

Back