Happy Birthday Half Life

Trevelyan

Reaction score
Half Life was released 10 years ago today. I remember the reviews leading up to it and was so fing excited, its still my favorite game of all time, it did not disappoint one iota. :cheers: to Valve and thanks for L4d, its uber cool :D

apologies if this has been posted elsewhere, or if a got the date wrong lol

Wow, 10 years? I just realised how old the Half Life series is. :O

Wherez mah EP3 trailer #?#21

:thumbs:Happy B-Day Half life and congragulations Valve on you're perpetous and tremendous success!

The Black Mesa dev team have posted a new media release here to commemorate 10 years of Half Life.

Yeah, it's been 11 months between media releases so I guess it's easy to forget about them.

I wonder if Ep3 coverage will be in this months PCGAMER (may or may not be the reason they are delaying subscribers mags)

You guys are completely retarded.

HL1 costs under 1 buck now.

D:

Is that a special deal for today or what?

Merge didn't like it KA, due to timestamps on the posts, so it put my news post last and I can't change it. So can't unfortunately D:

I still own my original copy of Half-life I played 5 or so years ago.

i heard that from November 19 to 21 the price of hl1 on steam will be .98 dollars probably the 98 means 1998 the year it was released

i heard that from November 19 to 21 the price of hl1 on steam will be .98 dollars probably the 98 means 1998 the year it was released

LoL, you've registered to post this?!

Well this is what I'm going to tell you: You are late, buddy!!!

Well since I live in the UK it might have been about 65p for me :D

EDIT: Woops, just realised how old this thread is, sorry for posting this, and any admins/mods out there please delete this post.

Back