HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MANLIEST MAN WHO EVER WALKED THE EARTH

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
BOW DOWN BEFORE LORD PESMERGA

29m1ys5.jpg

HE'S FIVE FOOT 2 INCHES, THAT IS HARDLY A MAN, IN MOST COUNTRIES IT'S A FELONY TO BE THAT SMALL.

happy birthday asshole

What the frig was that photo from?

Also, happy birfdai Peshy :)

He was a legend.

Saxton Hale is gonna **** you up for saying that Willie.

Happy Birthday Pesh

I was thinking Koola.

But happy birthday Pesh.

Happy Birthday Pesh. You never did take my advice about not getting banned.

I think his birthday present should be an unbanning. I'd chip in a dollar.

I don't know about you guys but I thought he was a mean bitter prick, and didn't much care for him at all.

**** you Pesmerga, you deserve the ban.

How do you guys remember this shit. My memory is ****ed.

All hail Edward Norton's less handsome but still pretty handsome twin brother.

I don't know about you guys but I thought he was a mean bitter prick, and didn't much care for him at all.

He wasn't any worse than most of us. You just had to know when he was being an ass as a joke, or being an ass because he was an ass.

It would be funny if Pesh was really just Pi's alt for trolling the forums.

All hail Edward Norton's less handsome but still pretty handsome twin brother.

You said it friend.

He wasn't any worse than most of us. You just had to know when he was being an ass as a joke, or being an ass because he was an ass.

Yeah man, you simply had to understand him. I really liked Pesh. I still do, but he hates me for some silly reason. I STILL LOVE YOU PESHBUDDY!

im sure he's moved on from the forums and could care less about this place

He hasn't even been on Steam for 68 days. :(

The ****? He used to be in steam chat all the time when he was banned.

My birthday present to him is my helping him choose a new desk a few months back. Mmm that desk was nice.

I remember the first time he mocked my very existence.

~fond memories~

He's alive. He just don't go on Steam or anything no more. Went from playing BFBC2 like bros when it came out to not in several weeks. Makes me sad.

Pesh ain't on steamchat anymore? Lame. Ah well, happy birthday anyway Pesh, you great bastard.

He would be, but the mods are a bunch of sissies who can't handle the slightest bit of trolling.

He was a rude asshole, don't feel the need to hold him in such high regard simply because of his post count.

He befriended me, a noob. A PRICK JUST DOESNT HAND OUT FRIEND INVITES LIKE THAT.

Actually, knowing someone rather like Pesh in real life... you'd be surprised.

I think you're pretty alright though. Not trying to make you feel bad or anything.

He was a rude asshole, don't feel the need to hold him in such high regard simply because of his post count.

I guess you had to know him. I can't claim to have truly known him, but I did know him enough to realize that what he had going was simply a thin veneer of asshole over a really good natured guy. It was just his demeanor to be an asshole.

Oh shit, hope I didn't give away his secret... he'll be ruined!

Actually, knowing someone rather like Pesh in real life... you'd be surprised.

I think you're pretty alright though. Not trying to make you feel bad or anything.

It's all good.

Also, I never really got to know him. He came off to me as a sort of bipolar sociopath, in a way that made him oscillate from fun and entertaining, to callous and destructive. *shrug* Raz's conception of him is probably more accurate.

Also, I never really got to know him. He came off to me as a sort of bipolar sociopath, in a way that made him oscillate from fun and entertaining, to callous and destructive. *shrug* Raz's conception of him is probably more accurate.

lol, well he certainly has that other stuff going on too, but probably simply more self destructive... like ignoring me every time I told him to stop getting banned.

My only memory of him was being a jerk to me.

I remember the first time he insulted me. It was wonderful. :D

Back