Happy Birthday, [various].

kineaesth

Reaction score
It's the beginning of November, and you all know what that means! It means it's people's birthdays. As a disclaimer, I can't be bothered with any timezone nonsense here, so this is done in the context of my superior GMT+13 timezone.

Today is Stigmata's birthday! Unfortunately he's just left so bad luck for him. He's turning 22! Isn't that cool? Wish him a happy birthday!

Today is also DEATHMASTER's birthday! Phwoar. He's turning 21. That's cool!

And it's also AciD's birthday! He's turning
bbu5x.jpg
bbu5x.jpg
bbu5x.jpg
years old! The big one! I guess he's kind of missing in action though, so, whatever.

AND THEN TOMORROW IS THE MOST EXCITING ONE

Tomorrow is Gabe Newell's birthday. You might remember Gabe, he's something of a celebrity around these parts. He's turning 47! Goodness me. Happy birthday, Gabe! We all pretty much like you.

Also it's DreamThrall's birthday! He's a pretty old-school member! He turns 27! Wicked!

Also it's my birthday I'm 19 hurrah etc.

Have at it! Feel free to leave everyone charming, witty and heartwarming birthday messages! But be careful, Gabe has very sensitive tastes in birthday goodwill (and I do too).

Happy birthday everybody. I'm a fan of all the posters mentioned above. Except KA of course.

Happy birthday to you too Gabe, in case KA decides to email you the birthday thread URL again! No confusion about which day it is this time... and surely you can't resist the opportunity to bring your Posts Per Day from 0.0001 to 0.00015!

Happy birthday to all of you, hope you have a good one :)

Happy birthday everybody. I'm a fan of all the posters mentioned above. Except KA of course.
Yeah hate you too babe <3

Happy birthday to you too Gabe, in case KA decides to email you the birthday thread URL again! No confusion about which day it is this time!

You know I did :3
The timezones kind of mess it up, but it can just be a happy-birthday-in-advance type of deal. I mean for some people it's not even the 2nd yet but whatever, man.

It's been the 2nd for a whole 38 minutes here, and what a day it's been.

Lots of birthdays!

Has it really been a year? D:

I got an infraction at Gabe's internet forum birthday bash extravaganza last year, so I'm going to do things a bit differently this time. To celebrate this incredible series of birthdays, I will bestow upon ye a fantastic string of text, which reads - "Happy Birthday!"

This is the greatest birthday thread of the month so far.

Happy birthdays

^You're absolutely right!
Happy B-day to the other guys.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTHONY KIEDIS OF THE RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

Ennui never recovered from that fateful day when a gang of renegade clowns overran his private birthday celebration.

Ennui never recovered from that fateful day when a gang of renegade clowns overran his private birthday celebration.

Nah, glitter images just trigger the PTSD I developed after using Myspace for a few years.

someone post the comic plz.

edit: Lol, just found this:
lawl.jpg

Happy birthday guise. Dave would leave the day before his birthday. I even had a cake and everything! Queers.

Happy birthday you all! Party is at Gabe's house, and everyone's invited!

My 21st birthday Thursday, ALL PAY ATTENTION TO PULSE!

I've organised a top hat party on a boat. You heard me.

Hell I even went to a birthday party yesterday.
Awesome.

Nah, glitter images just trigger the PTSD I developed after using Myspace for a few years.

lol, sorry. i really need to delete my myspace, since no one uses it anymore and its slow as hell to load peoples pages with 100 gifs all running at the same time

Thanks; it's off to a great start. And I've got a day of study and no birthday presents to look forward to

YAY

What "mchammer" said.

Happy boifdeis dudes.

There have been so many birthdays overlooked the past month.

For instance, it was Asus's birthday last month and you guys forgot! It was also Naudian's and Llama's and other notable members too.

That's one reason why I hate birthday threads so much these days... so many people are overlooked.

Happy Birthday to everyone and everyone who was overlooked!

EDIT: Looks like Naudian had gotten a birthday thread.

HNNNGGGGG 21 today, awesome. Also happy birthday to randomers kabo0m, -=DouglasteR=, DeltaBlast and mama0. And to everyone else with birthdays coming up.

SO MANY BIRTHS, IS FUNNY TO ME.

Back