Happy C-eh-N-eh-D-eh (Canada) Day!

Sober

Reaction score
Yep, it's that time of year again, July 1st. Canada Day! Time for us Canucks to celebrate and get drunk (19+) and party and pick up hot Canadian chicks!

Happy Canada Day, eh! :D

I salute you Canadia, our neighbors to the north.

Canada for teh win! :D drinking begins in about 1 hour. sure it's 8:30 am but ya gotta start early lol

Err....I needa get to canada...

ahh...good ol' Canada day :thumbs: :cheers:
i always enjoy this holiday unlike some of the other ones.

Shens said:
I salute you Canadia, our neighbors to the north.

its Canada Shens, but i'll let u off the hook on this one.
i always knew there were cool New York'ers such as urself ;)

anyway Happy Canada Day to all Canadians around the world!! :smoking:

Dr. Freeman said:
its Canada Shens, but i'll let u off the hook on this one.
i always knew there were cool New York'ers such as urself ;)

anyway Happy Canada Day to all Canadians around the world!! :smoking:

It's still Canadia to me.

_o7 salute.

So basically what you're saying is that Canada Day is like the Canadian equivalent of the Fourth of July, but with alcohol instead of fireworks?

bvasgm said:
So basically what you're saying is that Canada Day is like the Canadian equivalent of the Fourth of July, but with alcohol instead of fireworks?
More like Forth of july without fireworks, because Ive never had a forth of july without seeing booze everywhere.

..So Canada day is like a rip off of July 4th, without the awsome fireworks. :p

There's fireworks everywhere retards lol just minus everyone having guns like all you americans. Back in 1867 Prime Minister John A. MacDonald created the British North America Act and it took place on July 1st, this enabled Canada to be a dominian of Britian but we had our own parliament. It was known as Dominion Day until 1982 and it was then renamed Canada day. Canada is now 138 years old now I believe.

Happy Canada day everyone. I'm not sure i'll party very much cuz im a quebequer and we already celebrated the St-Jean last week, June 24th. But a day off is a good reason to party, well, we always find good reasons to party anyway lol :)

Edit: Yea 18+ here. But i'll be 21 next month so I guess 21 is the legal drinking age everywhere.

Happy Canada Day!! :D

This year I'm legally old enough to drink myself silly. There's good weather right now too. Can't wait to go out and have a beer with my old man by the BBQ this evening. Should be fun. :)

A True Canadian said:
Happy Canada Day!! :D

This year I'm legally old enough to drink myself silly. There's good weather right now too. Can't wait to go out and have a beer with my old man by the BBQ this evening. Should be fun. :)

neat :)
BBQ, alcohol and good weather.. that sounds fantastic :)
hmm..its 1pm and some people in my neighborhood already have loud music playing :LOL:

Only about 4 hours till I'm done work and I can start drinking! For anyone from Toronto on here, Feist is playing a free show at the harbourfront! I'll be there, drunk as hell

Well why the **** don't we get Happy Britain Day? :p

Oh, alright. Happy Canada Day. It is a pretty cool place. :D

Sulkdodds said:
Well why the **** don't we get Happy Britain Day? :p

Oh, alright. Happy Canada Day. It is a pretty cool place. :D

It's called St. George's Day, and it's obviously much better. Well it would be if we were allowed to celebrate it...

4th of July > Canada Day. You might have burned down our white house but BY DAMNED WE WILL HAVE OUR VENGEANCE.

gh0st said:
4th of July > Canada Day. You might have burned down our white house but BY DAMNED WE WILL HAVE OUR VENGEANCE.
...that wasn't the Canadians! Oh gh0st, you're such a card.

Steve_O said:
...that wasn't the Canadians! Oh gh0st, you're such a card.
You're right, its the British but dont tell THEM that! They are so proud of it :) Even though we did burn down Toronto.

Bwah ha ha ha ha.

/me quiets down.

okay...

aw now i wish i lived in canada. Well happy celebrating guys :thumbs:

Happy Canada Day!
I'm gonna go watch the $500 display of fireworks my city can afford to put on!

It's our birthday in 3 days, except we actually had to FIGHT for ours, damn Canadians just getting their freedom handed over.. **shakes fist**

That's cuz there's nothing useful in Canadia.

kirovman said:
It's called St. George's Day, and it's obviously much better. Well it would be if we were allowed to celebrate it...

That's just for the English you know. The other lot get St Andrews and St David. St Patrick if you're Irish.

Anyway, I'm drinking. Woo.

Dalamari said:
It's our birthday in 3 days, except we actually had to FIGHT for ours, damn Canadians just getting their freedom handed over.. **shakes fist**

Pfft, we didn't want it anyway.

A True Canadian said:
...aside from Canada's vast natural resources of course. :)
Yeah, I mean...TREES? Who doesn't have those?

SenorDingDong said:
your an idiot.
You apparently wouldn't know a joke if it hit you in the face.

But Canadian...is Britain really hurting for fresh water?

Steve_O said:
You apparently wouldn't know a joke if it hit you in the face.

But Canadian...is Britain really hurting for fresh water?

Nope, and I don't think it will be for a long time. Especially with the amount of rain you guys get around there. But as populations increase, the demand for fresh water will increase to, and it'll be easier/cheaper to bottle and ship from the Great Lakes than travelling north to the icebergs. Experts predict that fresh water will eventually be worth more than oil and gas, meaning that owners of fresh water all over the world will get rich. But that won't happen for some time.

Still, we're home to a future goldmine. :)

A True Canadian said:
Nope, and I don't think it will be for a long time. Especially with the amount of rain you guys get around there. But as populations increase, the demand for fresh water will increase to, and it'll be easier/cheaper to bottle and ship from the Great Lakes than travelling north to the icebergs. Experts predict that fresh water will eventually be worth more than oil and gas, meaning that owners of fresh water all over the world will get rich. But that won't happen for some time.

Still, we're home to a future goldmine. :)
I'm from Louisiana, goofball.

Ewww...Great Lake water is NASTY.

Back