Happy C-eh-N-eh-D-eh (Canada) Day!

Yay UK+Canada.

Or, more specifically, yay SCOTLAND + Canada.

I am moving to Canada in August, too bad I missed this day! :E

Stop fighting! I like how this thread started out, keep it friendly. I start drinking in FIVE MINUTES! Just need a shower

Does anyone live in Toronto? Get to the Harbourfront! Apostle of Hustle at 8, Feist at 9.30!

Feath said:
That's just for the English you know. The other lot get St Andrews and St David. St Patrick if you're Irish.

Anyway, I'm drinking. Woo.

Pfft, we didn't want it anyway.

I know that... I just don't represent them, and they get much more press and publicity than St. George anyway.

All my Scottish friends would have kittens if they heard you say that the Happy Britain Day is "St George's Day".

maybe this year on July 4th Americans will be given brains as a birthday present :)

xLostx said:
maybe this year on July 4th Americans will be given brains as a birthday present :)

Maybe this year on July 1st Canadians will be given brawn as a birthday present. :)

...said it before anyone else. :p

A True Canadian said:
Maybe this year on July 1st Canadians will be given brawn as a birthday present. :)
I'm kicking you out of my country

xLostx said:

low blow man, low blow. But even as an american it was quite funny

kirovman said:
It's called St. George's Day, and it's obviously much better. Well it would be if we were allowed to celebrate it...

it used to be called St. George's Day up until 1982...at that time it was renamed to Canada Day :)

IonizeMyAtoms said:
Does anyone live in Toronto? Get to the Harbourfront! Apostle of Hustle at 8, Feist at 9.30!

i am in Brampton...not far from Toronto at all but i wasn't able to go down town...busy with family etc.

lol True Canadian and Lost :LOL:

I had to work from 3pm to 3am on Canada day. ;(

I hate working at a banquet hall, the hours are terrible and everyone always wants to hold events on the best party dates.

Back