happy easter

Happy easter: beer + roast lunch + apple crumble + ice cream + easter eggs = Happy Badgeh :D

Jesus is back, AND HE'S PISSED

This summer, Messiah - Romans

ONLY ON PAY PER VIEW

mmm... tomorrow i get to go to the store and buy all the marked-down Peeps.

10 for about 4 cents.

ComradeBadger said:
Happy easter: beer + roast lunch + apple crumble + ice cream + easter eggs = Happy Badgeh :D

You mix some crazy stuff together for food. :LOL:

Hectic Glenn said:
Bill Hicks fan or just a crazy bastard? :p
I LOVE BILL HICKS! :cheers: VOTE!

<ontopic>and easter.

I vote you then Ennui! Bill Hicks fans are hard to come by these days.

Bill: Easter is upon us a time of good will, a time where we celebrate Christ's resurrection by telling or children that a GIANT bunny rabbit...came in the night and left chocolate eggs for them...now i wonder if that makes us ****ed up as a race :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
(RIP Bill Hicks)

Hectic Glenn said:
I vote you then Ennui! Bill Hicks fans are hard to come by these days.

Bill: Easter is upon us a time of good will, a time where we celebrate Christ's death by telling or children that a GIANT bunny rabbit...came in the night and left chocolate eggs for them...now i wonder if that makes us ****ed up as a race :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
(RIP Bill Hicks)
God I wish I had been old enough to see one of his shows before he died. Thanks for the vote, btw.

I have a crappy Easter...I was gonna go home...but then I got stuck working Friday and today...I made myself an omelette...and then I get to go to work in 3 hours. My roomates are all out of town doing crap with their families. I'm chillin' in my apartment just doing nothing :|

Back