Happy New Year everyone!

xdrive

Reaction score
Thought i'd start a Happy New Year thread since there is only 2 hours till it is 2010 in australia.

so HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'll tell you guys still living in 2009 if anything bad happens in 2010.

4 hours for me.

Although I don't feel much like celebrating.

Happy new years, anyway.

Anyway , where are you guys going ? I'm going to a friends house - He's throwing a party

Anyway , where are you guys going ? I'm going to a friends house - He's throwing a party

I am having a small gathering at home. Gonna watch the best fireworks in the world, the Sydney harbour bridge fireworks :p

12 hours left for me to wait.

Hows 2010 treating you?

11 hrs 26 mins to go for me...

Going up to my cousins house as he`s throwing a big party, looking forward to it big time. :)

Hope you all had a good chrimbo and hope you all have a good new year.

Funny to think it`s 2010 in some places around the world already...

Happy new year to you all. :)

:smoking:

:thumbs:

Same tjc there, just waiting. and I'm for the UPS deliverly truck for a collection.

11 hours 15 mins here.

Staying at home with my family, having loads of food and fireworks. Playing games. fun!

Not that fussed really, just another year really :p

Happy new year everyone :)

OH IT ****ING BURNSSSSSSSSSS OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD WATCH OUT GUYS OMG 2010! END OF THE WORLD.

I'm going to a house party! Yay! Haven't been to a house party in a year. The last one was last new year's eve.

Happy New Year guise. :cheers:

An Aussie drunk right now, got about 20 people in my house - needed to check public transport for a mate. So Happy ****ing New Year.

****.... off.

Lousy god damn night.

Happy New Year!

Just reached new year in Hong Kong! (about 22 minutes ago, actually)

:D

Happy New Year!

There's still about 13 hours left before 2010, so I've got a bunch of time. Let's hope this year is better than the last.

Am I the only person who's never really cared about the new year? Bleh.

soon heading out to my mates house to pre-lash for a few hours, then off up town to a usual weekend venue for good music and hopefully some old friends. i missed doing anything last year as i had no money, hoping this year to be better!

happy new year! 09 has been great for me, here's looking at 10 being the same /raised beer mug

The only New Years I cared about was the one where I played Ultima Online through it, and it was during Y2K. Was funny watching everyone at the bank in Britain freak out.

Happy New Year everybody. Be safe. Watch out for drunk drivers.

I was going to go to my brother's tonight, but he's got an inch of snow!

DAMN; THOSE ALIENS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR SHOOTING DOWN MY RIDE.

6 hours. I don't think I'm doing anything tonight... except maybe some work.

Happy new year dudes.

Happy New Year everyone! :)
Just over an hour left here.

I has not slept. Currently 9:57am

Happy new year and all that jazz.

It's earlier than **** on the east coast. Currently 6:30 PM December 31.

East Coast what upppppp

Actually just GMT-5, but still. Happy new years everyone! I'm going to a party in a motel room. Classy.

tumblr_kvjiqmVqZK1qz4u07o1_500.png

5:22 left in the midwest. I won't be able to log on until tomorrow though, so happy New Year!

Am I the only person who's never really cared about the new year? Bleh.

A few years ago I would have called this blasphemy. Now it's just the same as any other night only with overtones of clean slate bullshit that makes me hate people, drink myself into a noxious stupor until the fireworks start, and then bid goodnight to the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR PPLS :D:D:D:D:D

****.... off.

Lousy god damn night.
^This

You people suck for having a good time on New Year's Eve. If I can't have a good time why should anyone else? You can all take your drunken asses and go run out into traffic.

Back