Hard Drive Plate Throwing

You just had to bring up stuff that is semi-explosive didn't you. I use to use film-canisters also. That's weird.

I had some really powerful stuff that I invented a number of years ago. The smallest amount was enough to cause significant damage. The first time I tried my formula, I dropped it down a fence post as usual, and take off running so no one could trace the explosion to me, only to come back and wonder where remains of the fence post went. I was glad I forgot it a year or so ago, but now I want to reinvent it.

Well, I know the recipies (sp?) for black powder, dry rocket fuel, nitrate explosive and several others... but there's no way in hell I'm posting them here :p.

(You can probably find them all over the net, anyway)

EDIT: Damn, I wanna know the reciepe (sp again?) for your stuff, phantomdesign. Sounds like Nitro-Nine.

Anyone here know how to make a Hot Box?

Jesus christ this is like my Squibs thread only rather more extreme.
Disk bomb, anybody? Okay you probably all know that one.

I wish I knew the recepie. I'd just mix random shi* around the house like...

Paint Thinner
Vinegar
Gasoline
Charcoal
Sugar
Salt
Windex
Bleach
Soaps
Rubbing Alcahol
Hydrogen Peroxide
....etc...

Basically anything that was 'pure substance' I used process of elimination when I find some things never work, and some work the same as others but less powerful. That was before I knew anything at all about chemistry.

What I always did was....
  • There was a fence post which I drilled a small hole in the base (for a fuse).
  • Next, I poured a small amount of gasoline down the fence post, enough to destroy/ignite the film canister plastic bags or other containers.
  • Then I dropped down whatever my special chemical mix was.
  • Then I'd ignite it and run.

If it didn't work, I'd pour a little more gasoline down the tube to incinerate anything left.

If it did work
  • I'd repeat the procedure above
  • Cut a coke can in 1/3 (using the bottom 1/3 of the can)
  • Place gravel in the can & slide down the tube
  • Place a block of wood or a chunk of log on the top of the pipe.
  • Ignite and run
What I'd test was to see how much damage the gravel would do to the wood (either sticking in the wood or basting right through it, depending).

I had to drill about 3 more new holes on various occasions because there was too much excess remains in the pipe. That was until I destroyed the pipe with something too powerful. When I came back, there was soot all over the place (probably what was sitting in the bottom of the fence post), the bottom of the fence post which was sticking up and looked spiked sort of, some pieces of metal stick in the surrounding area, and well, the top of the pipe was a few hundred feet away when I finally found it.

nothing is funner the mixing amonia and bleech together in the middle of you chemistry class :D

Note to people: if you belive in natural selection, feel free to do this,

j/k

A Hot Box is basically a full box of matches with one match wedged in the gap between the tray and cover. Light the match, and fun occurs when the flames reach the tips of the other matches.

Also, teabag rockets are fun. just get an old-style teabag (the filmy ones with the card tag and string at the top) and unwrap it into a tube, possibly selling the contents to the nearest hippy. Light the bottom of the tube, and try and catch the resulting shower of floaty burning stuff.

Ooo i knew the teabag rockets! also another fun thing with matches i can do is called a "neekeri stondis" or (excuse the expression, but this is what its called) ****** boner, basically put 2 matched in a matchbox in each side in the tray, with the sulfur part sticking up, but another match with its sulfur top on the two others, now light the three matches. If done correctly the third match rises, like a boner.

Here's something I call an "External Combustion Engine". It's one of the things I figured out myself...

Difficult to do, but basically you take one of those rolls of strip caps you can buy in most toy shops (the red paper rolls with dots of powder spaced evenly along them) and unroll the end of the strip a little (I found that for my brand, to the third or fourth cap worked best).

Place the roll on the ground, with the unrolled bit down flat. Make sure that the unrolled bit is facing you. Light the end of it.

When the flames reach the caps that are still on the roll, they should explode in sequence and propel the roll forwards quickly, leaving a long strip of burnt paper as a trail.

You do not want this thing to roll over your foot.

Originally posted by ApocalypseNow
wow..

EDIT: How'd my post get above his!?!?

that happened to me before...heheh it was fun...now u can post above anyone on this thread its fun

Back