Have You Felt The Bubbles Melt?

lolwtf?

40k posts?

I once felt the bubbles melt.

It was back in the 2008's when I visited Akihabara, Tokyo. My friend Haru used to be a traffic light mechanic back then and he had some mad cooking skills! One day Haru and I went for lunch at the local ramen stall and we saw this really cute redhead passing by. Haru was lightning struck and while he proceeded with putting the ramin in his hear his eyes were glued on the one thing she was wearing: sea weed.

I managed to pull him away by repeatedly bashing him in the testicles and after two gruesome hours he finally pulled away and just laughed like a maniac. He jumped onto the counter and kicked the nearest ramen stall employee in the face, his face exploded it was so cool, and he grabbed one of the pre-packaged noodle packages. He then proceeded to use the noodles as little spears and assaulted the local constable by peppering his face and nether regions with a potentially deadly hail of pre-packaged noodles of death.

Finally the police managed to subdue him by shooting him in the FACE and I spend the next two weeks supporting his grieving family as I tried to explain that video games made him do this.

And the Bubbles Melted.

The Bubbles of Innocence.

- Pax

Oh god I laughed so hard at that.

burbles in chocolate? that's a new one for me.

aero.jpg

Marketting campaign to sell less chocolate for more.

Edit: And Wispas had a re-appearance, apparently, according to the ads. But no-one's seen them.

I'll have to try some of that stuff.

And Pax has nearly 50k posts in under 2 years? I've never seen him post before...

Pax is the father, son and holy ghost of halflife2.net

Lame. Pax is lame. Moderators are lame. Everything is lame.

I didn't realise what thread this was, and take back my Raziaar statement.

Pax is the lamest person of all time :arms:

Can you pronounce omnipresence?

What about transcendental omnipresence?

- Pax

Pax you have been gone since December. What the hell kept you?

Yeah. But I stand by what I said.

The integrity of these forums have been compromised.

Integrity? Hl2.net? Hoho and a bottle of rum.

Oh come on, did we not hit a low of all lows months ago?

<ponders> I need a reference point... reference point. When did you become an editor?

I kid, I kid.

Rehab, mostly. I also served time for various minor violations of academic principle.

I called post modernism extremely silly.

- Pax

Is Pax's "Biozeminade" a custom title or one anyone with 49 thousand+ posts would have?

Edit: Speaking of posts, I just reached 2000 :D

Rehab, mostly. I also served time for various minor violations of academic principle.

I called post modernism extremely silly.

- Pax

I approve of this post.

And by "of" I mean "at".

And by "approve" I mean "laughed".

Is Pax's "Biozeminade" a custom title or one anyone with 49 thousand+ posts would have?

Edit: Speaking of posts, I just reached 2000 :D

Post Count Reset

Oh shi-

And yeah, it's a custom title. Combine Overlord is the final title. I think Stern has one of the highest post counts.

Post Count Reset

Oh shi-

And yeah, it's a custom title. Combine Overlord is the final title. I think Stern has one of the highest post counts.

Totally not worthy of a post count reset.

Anyways... Stern doesn't have one of, he has the most. :)

The closest three to him have a number in the 16000 range. I'm next in line, and I have 15000. Pathetic really.

Anyways... Stern doesn't have one of, he has the most. :)

I thought he did, that's why I singled him out. Couldn't remember, so I didn't want to make any outrageous statement at which TDE comes back and mauls me for my incorrect assignment of highest poster.

I thought he did, that's why I singled him out. Couldn't remember, so I didn't want to make any outrageous statement at which TDE comes back and mauls me for my incorrect assignment of highest poster.

TDE has 16,191 posts.

Which is impressive because only some of us are now reaching that number. Pitz is the only one who has gone above it, by like 400 posts.

What I find supremely curious is that The Dark Elf lacks a 'last activity' counter, whereas all other members have it. Even those who have been inactive since 2003.

Assumption? He still lurks, but he does so behind a veil that nobody can monitor and notice that he views the forums.

I'm onto you TDE.

His profile is strangely blank. Not like "not-filled". Just... blank.

I don't think I've ever met him tbh. How long ago did he join?

He was here waaay earlier than you. Back in the early days of HL2.net. You won't have met him.

And if you had... you'd remember...

Eh, I don't think I've met anyone particularly "Memorable" on a forum yet.

BUBBLES! Have you felt them melt?

I'm TDE's second account. I mean this is my second account. I use it to spread Sourceworld propaganda in the hopes it will be taken on by ones in the future more skilled than we can ever imagine.

I have not felt the bubbles melt, and I love Aero's. I forgive them.
<3 Mint ones.

Back