"Have you raped a baby?"

can someone post a link explaining exactly the scientology?

I think the actors are into scientology cuz is the fashion religion

failed actor:"hey this tom cruise believes in some weird thing called scientology,lets believe in that thing so maybe I will apear on E!"

tehsolace said:
people who feel the need to defend their religion, or even to go as far as attacking those who don't respect their religion, need to go die now kthx.

What's wrong with defending your religion if someone attacks it?

Ikerous said:
It's not rape if... nvm

My exact line of thought when I spotted this thread:

"Ikerous?"

*looks at author*

"Ah, Stern. Must be another news post."

dekstar said:
Something they ddin't post in the news - All scientologists need to rape a baby to be accepted.

They so gotta add this question to the personality test. Make it #201: "Have you raped a baby?"

Just what they need to make their screening process totally flawless.

<RJMC> said:
I think the actors are into scientology cuz is the fashion religion

My thoughts exactly.

Fact: Tom Cruise is/was one of the most publicized/talked about celebrities in the world today. And did he get there on the strength of his acting? Hells no.

Celebrities wear religion like a fur coat... of LIES.

I want that shirt. I think HL2 needs to make a batch of those shirts and sell them. >:)

I call the first one.

Ludah said:
You're gonna wish you never ****ing got up this morning asshole because my boyfriend's gonna **** you up. And then after that, while he's ****ing up your gay uncle over there, I'm gonna cut off your cock and mail it to your mother, you ****ing ****** bitch, Gaylord ****ing bitch. How do you like that? You like that a lot, you ****ing ******? You like to ass ****? Fontanella ****ing baby head ****. You like to **** baby heads? You like to **** boys? He's gonna **** you in the ass. How do you like that? He's not even gay but he's gonna do it just to ****.

WTF?

Last time i Raped a baby was when i was in baby care at the hosiptal about 1 hour after i was born...i wonder what happend to that baby, she somehow wouldnt stop screaming...

Death.Trap said:
What's wrong with defending your religion if someone attacks it?

Since when did the input of others affect your relationship with your god?

Originally Posted by Ravioli
Last time i Raped a baby was when i was in baby care at the hosiptal about 1 hour after i was born...i wonder what happend to that baby, she somehow wouldnt stop screaming...

Umm... that wasn't a "she". And we now know "her" as Ikerous.

scientology is bad

oh man, that ytmnd is freaky.... tom cruise is one crazy mofo. he wanted to eat the placenta after wtf-is-her-name gave birth, cuz he said that it was nutritous....

hneaz said:
oh man, that ytmnd is freaky.... tom cruise is one crazy mofo. he wanted to eat the placenta after wtf-is-her-name gave birth, cuz he said that it was nutritous....

He said in an interview he was kidding about the placenta thing to freak out Scientology critics.

Sadly, it worked :p

I want a free xenu T-Shirt.

28825795_240x240_F.jpg

Ludah said:
You're gonna wish you never ****ing got up this morning asshole because my boyfriend's gonna **** you up. And then after that, while he's ****ing up your gay uncle over there, I'm gonna cut off your cock and mail it to your mother, you ****ing ****** bitch, Gaylord ****ing bitch. How do you like that? You like that a lot, you ****ing ******? You like to ass ****? Fontanella ****ing baby head ****. You like to **** baby heads? You like to **** boys? He's gonna **** you in the ass. How do you like that? He's not even gay but he's gonna do it just to ****.
Sounds like hate messages I get from time to time.

**** you **** the **** steven. I bet you think you're a big man around your living room. Sophist. ****.

I can't say I've raped a baby. Ah, those loveable scientologists. :D

is it just me, or does the 'xenu' sound like an alien race from a videogame ?

meh, i like tom cruise, has some good movies i like, so i just tend to ignore anything in the news about him.. actually, i pretty much ignore all the celebrity rubbish, meh.

Tbh I think we should give out all the 'secrets' about Xenu to everyone, and see if their heads explode.

And I thought that this thread was gonna be about Stern's experience as a father :(

The Monkey said:
And I thought that this thread was gonna be about Stern's experience as a father :(

His son is gay! :D

/hides before getting rammed in the head again.

Sulkdodds said:
**** you **** the **** steven. I bet you think you're a big man around your living room.

Everybody loves that quote in my sig I guess ;)

People can believe whatever they want. I can insult whatever I want.

Back