Have your face rated from 1 to 10

I didn't know what the hell this meant exactly.

interocular distance:
The spacing between the eyes, usually referring to the human average of about 2 1/2inches; an important factor for the production of stereoscopic imagery.

Heres something I learned that may or may not be true:

If you have a large interocular distance (your eyes are really far apart), that often happens when your mom is a heavy drinker while shes pregnant.

Did anyone else notice in Barnz post that the old Gman mug got a higher score then the new?

2.jpg

**** do they know.

Damn, innerocular distance again. The shit is mis-calibrated. Don't trust it. And they can't even spell it right.

I had a friend who's eyes were extremely far apart. He never had any problem getting girls either so ...
**** do they know.

EDIT: also, if the photo isn't exactly front on, then it will think half of your face is wider than the other half. (poor horizontal symmetry)

EDIT2: I was going to do this for that baby faced Disney chick 22 year old 12 year old from the image dump but I don't have time.

Yeah I know :p I don't have any other pictures available though.

Don't need no stinkin ears.

****ing nazi score system. **** YOU I WONT BE LABELED!

My friend had a Macbook and we were in church so.

This one is just retarded
Funtimes1.jpg

This one is Symmetrical
Funtimes2.jpg

This one is the actual
Funtimes3.jpg

Too stupid to know how to post these pictures.
Did Gordon Freeman.
Got 7.52.

EDIT: G-Man got 6.41.

ANOTHER EDIT: Kratos got 5.25.

ADDITIONAL EDIT: Superman got 7.53

Just take a screenshot and save it in ms paint. Then host it somewhere.

I keep reading the site as "analface".

Man I'm sorry I put the picture with the normal eyes in a spoiler just so you wouldn't be freaked out :<

It's okay. I forgive you. You have an excellent face.

If only we could get rid of the eyes though.

30941359856d33d383e.jpg

how are you guys capturing them? Just Prt Scr and photoshop? that's too much work. D:

Prt screen, paste in paint or other image editing program, cut out the part you need, save, upload.

Back