HDR Pc screen

What do you think about this one?

I don't know man, that thing is huge, 22" isn't gaming screen for me, too much fast image keeps me awake at night lol. response time isn't bad though for a screen that size. But I like to keep my screens under 20".
Lets see what others say about it.
Also are you in Israel? cuz that screen is. :/

[edit] I forgot to mention, if you really need one of the best LCD screens consider mine in my SIG. Search the reviews see what I'm talking about. HL2 never looked better.
Here is couple of links to start you with. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824001095 http://www.samsung.com/Products/Monitor/LCD_Digital/LS20MEWSFVXAA.asp its 20" 2ms response time and all for $299.00, $20.00 cheaper than the one you found and one inch wider, all cables are included (No need to buy extra cables). Darn I should make commission out of this. lol.
Believe you me, you won't find a better price than that.....I dare you all.

Good Luck.

Not that it matters at this point, but I'd like to point out that in addition to response time, mentioned earlier, that contrast ratio is actually something to look at.

My first widescreen LCD was Viewsonic's 20" VX2025wm. That thing is sweet and performed very well for gaming, although at 20", the screen resolution was quite high (1680 x 1050), which put a strain on my graphics card.

So that was good for a while, and then I got a new LCD HDTV. I got a 32" Samsung, which ran 720p. I plugged it into my PC and fired up Half Life and was AMAZED yet again, not only with how huge the display was, but how bright it was. The TV had a 4000:1 contrast ratio, compared to the monitor's 800:1. Much brighter than the monitor, but at a lower resolution (1366 x 768).

Some TVs are coming out soon with even higher ratios, some in the 10,000 range. But obviously that will cost a boatload.

So for now, when comparing monitors and/or TVs for gaming, check the response time AND the contrast ratio. You'll be glad you did!

Not that it matters at this point, but I'd like to point out that in addition to response time, mentioned earlier, that contrast ratio is actually something to look at.

My first widescreen LCD was Viewsonic's 20" VX2025wm. That thing is sweet and performed very well for gaming, although at 20", the screen resolution was quite high (1680 x 1050), which put a strain on my graphics card.

So that was good for a while, and then I got a new LCD HDTV. I got a 32" Samsung, which ran 720p. I plugged it into my PC and fired up Half Life and was AMAZED yet again, not only with how huge the display was, but how bright it was. The TV had a 4000:1 contrast ratio, compared to the monitor's 800:1. Much brighter than the monitor, but at a lower resolution (1366 x 768).

Some TVs are coming out soon with even higher ratios, some in the 10,000 range. But obviously that will cost a boatload.

So for now, when comparing monitors and/or TVs for gaming, check the response time AND the contrast ratio. You'll be glad you did!

Your point is well made my friend.

Back