Headcrab Vs. Flood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alau

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been done before... But yeah =).

Who would win in a fight between the headcrabs of Half-Life and the balloon-like Flood from Halo? Both are parasitic little buggers that mutate other sentient beings into zombies.

Round 1 is between the parasite only (crab vs balloon)

Round 2 is between the zombie hosts.

FIGHT!

Flood because there is a 5/1 ratio. Also cuzz when the flood take over corpses they ratain knowledge unlike headcrab counterparts (so they could use their guns, and they are more agile. Even been up high and get pounced? I know I have)

Even though I'm a huge fan of HL, I would have to say that the Flood would pwn all j0o! Too many for the Headcrabs to handle :x

what's with these stupid f**king threads? why don't you start up a thread that is interesting?

In a one to one fight, a headcrab would definatly win. However, if the flood were allowed to swarm the headcrabs, the flood would probably win.

I believe he said "headcrabs"....but still, there are more flood than headcrabs.....

SidewinderX143 said:
I believe he said "headcrabs"....but still, there are more flood than headcrabs.....

Yeah, I ment ALL headcrabs versus ALL of the flood.

This might aswell have been:

1 - Which is the best Star Trek?
2 - Is HL2 better than the movie Troy?
3 - Would Gordon kick Spiderman's ass?

I think we need the game quick, before this gets any worse :D

I love the flood, they're so badass and evil.. But Headcrabs will win though, they are just a liiiittle more cool and such. :)

if against a single one, headcrab, no problem.

and don't forget the vids guys!!! Some zombies are...VERY...agile.

the head crab would latch on to the strider, and it would pwn all of halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back