Heat of Battle Images

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We receieved a press release from the Heat of Battle team yesterday. Their developer's jounrals have been "heating up" and as a thank you to everyone for their support they're letting us see the latest weapons and maps that they've been working on:[br]

[br]You can check out their latest news over at their dev journals, here.

The file names for the map files were "wip" when I downloaded them from the e-mail so I assume they're a "work in progress" :p

Hehe probably. The lightning also looks like it's the same all over :/

1113130760_mprend2.jpg

that's why I don't like the Mod Tool

MaxiKana said:
Hehe probably. The lightning also looks like it's the same all over :/

WIP.

Anywho, the HoB:S isn't the largest, so the work isn't getting pumped out all too fast, but they're dedicated. If you're at all interested you should go check out the Dev Journal for my screenshots at their site.

Thanks so much for the post Chris!

All of the work so far is in revision 1 so we expect another detail pass. We're having a pretty good time working with Source (Especially when you come from CoD) and expect to have some excellent in-game shots coming to you all very soon. I can't wait to start showing off iron-sights.

Guys, get this released before Dod:S if you can or else Dod:S is just going to steal all your potential players.

imo!

We receieved a press release from the Heat of Battle team yesterday. Their developer's jounrals have been "heating up" and as a thank you to everyone for their support they're letting us see the latest weapons and maps that they've been working on.

Just a typo :p. Mod looks cool though.

Thanks Jrdn.

In addition, I truly feel that we are incorporating quite a bit of unique features. When the HoB:Source project has been completed it should stand out as a distinctly differnt gameplay experience. While the following information is in no way a complete listing of every feature, our About Page (http://www.heatofbattle.net/about.asp?p=source) should give you an indication of where Heat of Battle is headed. Thanks for the feedback though. It really helps us build HoB around what gamers want.

Chris_D said:
We receieved a press release from the Heat of Battle team yesterday. Their developer's jounrals have been "heating up" and as a thank you to everyone for their support they're letting us see the latest weapons and maps that they've been working on:[br]

[br]You can check out their latest news over at their dev journals, here.
Heat of Battle?
That map is from Dod... maybe I'm left out on something.

They might have a few conflicts from the other Heat of Battle for Call of Duty, Copyright Hell!

mrkab00m said:
Heat of Battle?
That map is from Dod... maybe I'm left out on something.

I'm not sure if you are left out but you're incorrect about the map being from DoD.

Back