Heavy Rain trailer - pc, 360, ps3

I have been wanting this ever since I saw the brief dramatic scene at E3 a while back. I just love adventure games. :bounce:

EDIT: That's the best voice acting I've ever heard in a videogame. But that mouth is ****ed up.

Watching this, I'm thinking, uhh, those guys were overexaggerating, her mouth looks okay, you know...i'm watching it...a couple seconds past...i'm thinkin' she looks fine...THEN the mouth UNVEILS itself in all its horrific majesty. I mean...saints preserve us...look at that MOUTH! I mean...dude...the mouth...

EDIT: Otherwise, it was actually a cracking good video. Great acting, and while I'm not quite sure what the game will be about, I'm intrigued.

That was so ****ing great, the mouth didn't bother me much, but hopefully they add something better for lip synching

Lip-sync and the voice acting is teribble. She sounds like a retarted person and that mouth isn't helping to lower that impression.
Otherwise, great.

That was the funniest lip synching I've ever seen. Oh my God.

They better fix Ms. Freaky Mouth before release. Otherwise, it looks impressive.

Yup, E3 2006 at Sony's booth, its being done by the same guys that did Fahrenheit, I loved that game UNTIL they threw in the crappy matrix stuff with the entire world falling APART, I mean WAY TO RUIN A GREAT STORY..

I remember seeing this last year.

I don't remember the mouth being that bad. I think it's actually not. I think this video file is having audio/video syncing problems.

You know, I remember seeing this some time back and I swear the lip syncing was much better that time. At least I don't remember noticing anything wrong with it. But I do remember being absolutely blown away by this trailer. It has the most natural looking depth-of-field effect I've ever seen, even better than Crysis.

Thats a really old vid...neat but not all that amazing.

Wow, I loved the part where she changes her mind.

OOOOOOOOOLD

I remember seeing this, and the only thing I liked was the voice acting, and how the water dripped down the window.

HR_web.jpg

Oh no, it's the origami killer /o\

'you don't want to go in there, it's not pretty. He killed them with a tiny paper knife'

I cut myself with cardboard the other day; that kinda hurt too :(

I loved that video. I was very easily able to look past the weird mouth.

Back