Hell Blaze WIP M16

random.hero

Reaction score
hi...again, the forums a bit dead atm, so heres my updated M16A1, ive done a bit more. its on about 1300 sumthin polys atm, ive done more detail on the other side that u can c tho. i think ive fixed the problem on the stock. aniways, will post wireframes, coz otherwise Razorwolf will shout at me :) aniways. C&C r welcome, and by the way if u find some good ref pics of the right side, specifically of the ejector area, id b very greatful if ud post the pic or the link. cheers

cant use the pic, so heres the link

ps. the links will die in about 30 days, so thats y they might not b there

Since when did an m16 look like a red cross ? What reference did you use man ??????

Sorry pic dont work :p

O i got it, copied the url into my browser. Lookin good man, except the butt is ****ed up whats that line goin on through there.

Great start though :cheese:

cheers for the pics, btw if u havnt already noticed, that 'dent' in the stock is a miss placed Vetex, its just exaggerated by the direction of the light. not sure if ive fixed itd, its not too hard to aniways.

*Edit* dunno wat to make the end of the barrel look like, i dont like it atm, so if u hav ani good suggestions, plz say so.

yea, i c. a few more polys than my 1 atm, that may b wat makes me choose 1 over the other. aniways, cheers u guys.

no, i asked the mod leader, and he said he wanted the 20 round. if u know what Hell Blaze is, ull know its all about tension, so, he wants ppl to b cautious of their ammo, and it save polys :naughty:

i didnt notice it was an m16a1 if it was an m16a2 20 round would have been stupid.

Back