Hell guys, where you grew up? In Disneyland?

B

bogart

As for the topic - dont take it personally.

I just wanted to point out, that I am a bit astonished that nobody seems to recognize the obvious marketing pattern here. Does anyone really thinks that a game that probably sells for at least 50 mill. US$ in the first run is handled in an 'unprofessional way' ??? If so - shoot me.
No my friends, we are simply occupied by an especially subversive marketing machinery. I could laugh (if it wouldnt be so sad) about that poor spidcodfry being shown BLACK-MESA at its best. And he even didnt recognize where he really was .

I think making a good game is one thing (and we still dont know if it IS that good anyway) - but making idiots out of the fans is another one. Its obvious that the current media presence (among other factors) wasn't perfect for 9/30 so its aiming 11/30. Not ready ?! Has any software company ever cared ? You have Windows - do you?!

Still - nothing to whine about. To buy or not to buy, that is the question.
And after that Shakespeare equivalent theatre - I WONT.

Attachments

• penis.jpg
    penis.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 279
Now lets see... how many pervs are going to click penis...

You have Windows - do you?!
Yes, yes I do. Real ones too.

I dont get it. I believe it is "where did you guys grow up, disney land."

Originally posted by bogart

Still - nothing to whine about. To buy or not to buy, that is the question.

Y-E-A-H...right so you´re saying you wont buy the game?
But you still waste time on forums talking about the game?
Sure...

Not obvious?
Well, I try to make it clear:
We- the buyers - are manipulated in oder to maximize the PROFIT. Got it?

does that mean im some stupid monkey in fooked up experiment?

Even without your hard-earned $50 bogart, I think Valve will hold out.;)

I think the delay has sucked every trace of life out of these forums...

@ts201

of course they will. I know that I wont stop the hype. I just think some introspection might help some people here. Seems to me that HL2 is sort of reason to live for.

For the grammar critics. My native lang is German.

I am going to buy this game, thats why I am posting here since the fifth of july 2003.

Originally posted by G0rgon
I am going to buy this game, thats why I am posting here since the fifth of july 2003.
How can you have been posting here since the 5th of July 2003 if you only registered in August 2003? Did you switch accounts, or were you having hallucinations? :)

I have a long record with the Munro, Its a long story.

He has been banned multiple times... but he is better now, mostly.

Originally posted by OCybrManO
He has been banned multiple times...

Exactly.

Topic:

This game is worth the waiting --------YES
I am going to vuy this game-----------Yes:cheers:

I have a long record with the Munro, Its a long story.
It's all cool. I got banned once for posting a funny picture which said "You deserve a seizure for this post." :) :cheers:

why yes, I WAS raised in disneyland. and let me tell you, I feared nothing more than when donald would come home drunk... I still cry myself to sleep repeating "I'm sorry uncle donald, it wont happen again. no! please! not the belt!"

so in short, shutup.

Originally posted by Yatta
It's all cool. I got banned once for posting a funny picture which said "You deserve a seizure for this post." :) :cheers:

very nice website you got there.

Why don't you use FLASH MX?

Visit this please and see what I mean:

www.2advanced.com

:cool:

very nice website you got there.

Why don't you use FLASH MX?

Visit this please and see what I mean:

www.2advanced.com

:cool:
I've seen 2advanced... a long time ago actually. I have FlashMX but I prefer PHP/MySQL and a mix of HTML. It's doing a lot for me. :)

I mean you can add music like the DOOM 3 one. Or do an Intro for it using MX

If you'd like, you can make an intro for me. If you can, send me a private message and I'll talk to you about it. Perhaps I can hire you to help me with web design. I'm dead serious and would love to have you on board if you have Flash MX skills. :)

but making idiots out of the fans is another one.

i think it was already to late for that. Well at least some of them.

you are saying you wont buy it because they delayed it? and u think it made u look stupid?

yeah you are pretty stupid infact

Originally posted by Yatta
If you'd like, you can make an intro for me. If you can, send me a private message and I'll talk to you about it. Perhaps I can hire you to help me with web design. I'm dead serious and would love to have you on board if you have Flash MX skills. :)

I have skills, But also I have a busy schedual:

Wake up at 6.3am
take the bus to the university at 7.55am
finish university at 5.00pm
Go Gym and finish at 6.16pm
com back home at 8.00 pm
relax and study then go bed at 11pm

Mon to Fri like this.

Maybe in Holidays, :thumbs:

I like the way this thread has gone from.. something weird to people discussing flash. Gonna move to Off-Topic.

Originally posted by D33
I like the way this thread has gone from.. something weird to people discussing flash.
Lol... ironic. :)

Of all the pointless threads on all the forums I come walking into this one!

God knows wot ure on about about.. its just a game ffs. If its good u buy it if not then dont

To buy or not to buy, that is the question.

ROFL!!!!!!!

(your loss)

Back