Hello Half Life 2 enthusiasts! Voice Your Hopes and Dreams!

What was your favorite gun of Half Life (1)

• Crowbar

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Glock 9mm Pistol

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • .357 Magnum

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • Assault Shotgun

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • MP-5

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • RPG (Laser-Guided Rocket Launcher)

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Crossbow

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Gauss Gun

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Gluon Gun

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • The Hive-hand

Votes: 4 3.6%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Brian Damage
Err... Tarkus, the crossbow is the original HL's sniper weapon.
i was just talking...anyways there is a sniper in op4, so get off my back

<Hops off Tarkus' back>

Yessir! Only, we weren't talking about Op4, sah!

Well, the fact that the poll has none of Op4's additional weapons is kinda a dead giveaway...

that doesnt mean op4 isnt implied in the discution...

But HL is the primary topic in this "discution", and you bagged a fellow forumer for saying that he liked to snipe with the crossbow....

Nope. It's something caled an "Expansion Pack".

Half Life was the original. Often you can buy them together, but they are technically separate games, even if their stories are linked.

Your line. This conversation is highly amusing.

lol, yeah..
what i meant by beeing a part of hl1, i was trying to say a part of the WORLD of hl1, the whole story

no need to argue about sumthin so insignificant.....

especially when the shotgun owns both the sniper rifle and the crossbow!!11

heheh j/k

Correct, Op4 is part of the Half Life universe, but Half Life was the original game, as I said. When I say "HL" I'm referring to the original game relaesed all those years ago...

My original point was that the crossbow was a legitimate sniper weapon in HL, and so it wasn't really very polite to make out that anyone who preferred it over the sniper rifle was stupid.

EDIT: Yeah, marksmanHL2 :), you're right, I was just trying to prod Tarkus into being a little more respectful of other forumites...

he said he was a sniper kind of guy! so i said he would prefer the sniper! jesus, did i make such a huge mistake ?

What did you think that :rolleyes: meant? Sorry if I misunderstood you. You appeared to be being quite rude.

wow, that wasnt my intention... sorry guy that i said this "rude" thing to...

Don't worry Brian

Tarkus seems a nice enough guy from posts I have seen him make before. Probably just came out wrong.

And Tarkus, this shows how carefull you have to be when making posts on the internet. :). Somethin I should remember sometimes.....

DUDE THATS NOT THE MAGNUM
ITS CALLED A PYHTHON!!! FLAME TIME>...:flame: it looks like a magnum...but its called a phython... grrrrrrrrrr :flame: :flame:

sry dude...i just hate when people dont know the simple names of guns...jeese oh man

ok...as u were discussing............

Originally posted by Pauly
DUDE THATS NOT THE MAGNUM
ITS CALLED A PYHTHON!!! FLAME TIME>...:flame: it looks like a magnum...but its called a phython... grrrrrrrrrr :flame: :flame:
as i think almost everyone in this forum call it a magnum...i don't think it was that big of a mistake

sry dude...i just hate when people dont know the simple names of guns...jeese oh man

ok...as u were discussing............
as i think almost everyone in this forum call it a magnum...i don't think it was that big of a mistake

Well Pauly it doesnt say "Python" anywhere in my Half Life manual or in the game itself, and it sure as hell looks like a Magnum, so that's what I'll call it. If you have a problem with that you can suck my balls.

i hope the OICW will be done well in hl2, not to be too powerful, but not too weak either.

python was the name teh code monkeys at VladE were using internally for models etc of that heater.... part of teh haXX0r code ..

sooo your both right!
isn't that wonderful?

*dopey smile*

OICW ?!
is that some south-park-related gun which I don't get?

hjalp!

Originally posted by iamaelephant
Well Pauly it doesnt say "Python" anywhere in my Half Life manual or in the game itself, and it sure as hell looks like a Magnum, so that's what I'll call it. If you have a problem with that you can suck my balls.

hmm spawn it in game then
just try to use magnum
weapon_phython
is the correct way...it was on hl-radio trivia night too...

I dont cheat and I have never made a mod or played with the SDK or models or anything so as far as I and most people in my boat are concerned it's the magnum, I dont see why this bothers you so much.

Back