• 25 - 29

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 30+

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters

Blair

Reaction score
I've been curious lately.

What is the general age gap on the forums?

BTW, 21 for me. :)

I'm an old b*****d of 26

I can't believe I'll be 30 soon, damn time does fly

Actually 16 ;) and if theres no way in hell...then i guess hell doesn't exist.

Originally posted by Solidarnosi
I'm 35, who's the other old fart that chose 30+? :)

I think the other was Tr0n taking the p*ss. So I guess so far your the oldest and I come in second

Lets talk about how the world was before the interweb (as oldies call it ;)) and how we could make a dollar last three weeks and how all this was just fields.

Originally posted by Tr0n
Actually 16 ;) and if theres no way in hell...then i guess hell doesn't exist.

Or possibly we might not be in hell...

26...old...26...old...No i cant see it, unless there is a negatice of some sort in between, they jsut dont go together.

Originally posted by Fenric1138
I think the other was Tr0n taking the p*ss. So I guess so far your the oldest and I come in second

Lets talk about how the world was before the interweb (as oldies call it ;)) and how we could make a dollar last three weeks and how all this was just fields.

Yeah, bring back the days of BBS's and ASCII graphics! woohoo! My Amiga + 2600 baud modem & a 20mb hard drive was top-notch stuff back then....

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Or possibly we might not be in hell...

26...old...26...old...No i cant see it, unless there is a negatice of some sort in between, they jsut dont go together.

well i feel old... and I've been told I look about 40 lol.

If I had lots of wrinkles, a permatan and white hair I'd look just like Peter Stringfellow *shudders*

15 physically, a jaundiced hobo mentally :p
16 in february, go go crazy driver!

I suspect a bimodal curve o_o

18 as of last month. Where's my damn freedom?

no way are you 16 Badger, I would have sworn blind you were atleast 18
or older.

Bad^Hat, oh yeah, freedom at 18.. sorry mate but it turns out thats just a big cruel joke parents have with their kids ;)

I am also 16 and stuck with my AS levels

Damned maths, physics business and I.C.T!

Thank god for weekends eh?!

yeah 16, nailed it badger. too young to drink, too young to buy fireworks, too young to see see the newest movie releses.

Too young to drink??? Nah... thats just a suggestion... in England you can drink at any age in your own home :D

Around here, I can get served with my mates in the pubs :)

Hell yeah...

I remember the time me and two mates walked all the way across town carrying a four-pack of Budwieser, trying to avoid being caught, since it's an offence to be carrying alcohol, underage, in public :p

i'm 38 but i was thick in school so they put me back a few years.

too much alcohol you see.

Twenty next July, but I look fifteen/sixteen. That's my dad's genes kicking in; he's forty, but he looks about 28-30. Eternal youth!

My bloody friends have been trying to get me to buy them alchohol since I turned eighteen.:E

Originally posted by Fenric1138
Bad^Hat, oh yeah, freedom at 18.. sorry mate but it turns out thats just a big cruel joke parents have with their kids ;)

Yeah, I mean what's this crap... I still have to have showers?

23, turning 24 in 2 weeks.

There's nobody younger than 9? I could have sworn from some of the posts I read...

Back