• 20 - 24

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • 25 - 29

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 30+

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Bad^Hat
Yeah, I mean what's this crap... I still have to have showers?

haha, oh it gets worse too, you still have to eat your greens :p

Heh... just wondering Fen.... why did you think that I was 18 or older? :)

You obviously weren't there when I became a mod, some people complained that I was too young for the job... :p

Originally posted by mrBadger
Heh... just wondering Fen.... why did you think that I was 18 or older? :)

You obviously weren't there when I became a mod, some people complained that I was too young for the job... :p

I dunno, I guess you just act older, damn sight more mature than I was at that age thats for sure lol.

I've tried to avoid most of the early posts made here by people as don't want to damage the illusions I have of some of you :D though its funny to hear the stories how some of the super mods would spam and get in trouble daily when they first joined :cheese:

Originally posted by Fenric1138
I dunno, I guess you just act older, damn sight more mature than I was at that age thats for sure lol.

I've tried to avoid most of the early posts made here by people as don't want to damage the illusions I have of some of you :D though its funny to hear the stories how some of the super mods would spam and get in trouble daily when they first joined :cheese:

Thank you :p

I was this forum's first pest don't you know :p, along with my posting pal EVIL :D we reached 1000 posts before anyone else... and my post count now is something in the region of 3200 :eek:

lol you should be ashamed of yourself ;) hehe

Infact Evil always seemed around 18/20 too, he's not 16 aswell is he? :)

LOL

iam 20 years old I will be 21 in 8days,6hours,40min and 30 sec.

Back