Hello ppls

W

wolf231

Hi my name is wolf231, i joined this forum because i joined the halflife2.net community page:E ......

i do have 1 problem with this forum.....no signatures....i really like making sigs and was looking forward to making 1 for this forum but it's not allowed ;(

i was just wondering could u enable the signatures...please :D

What do you mean "no signatures"? Are you talking about image sigs? The lack of those is one of the best traits of this forum.

But how else can i ruin forum tables in every post with minimal effort!? How else can one put subliminal boobs in to every post they make?

Image sigs are horrible ideas.

I knew taking off the newbie forum would entail this!
Welcome anyway...
and image sigs are only for the noob forums.
We are 'teh' elite!

NO ITS NO SAFER GET OUT WHILE YOU CA-

*Dies of sudden mysterious death while wearing a shirt that says image sigs are weird*

He means signature images you tart.

poptarts_small.jpg

Don't scare this one away guys, we need someone to fill <rmjc> badly spelt shoes

Your parents must HATE you...
His parents wanted to name him Wolf (quite frankly an awesome name), but the hospital said "I'm sorry you can't. too many kids are called Wolf nowadays so you have to choose a different name" so they said "Let's be clever and call him Wolf231!"

Your parents must HATE you...
LMAO....sometimes i wonder lol

my real name is James..... :D

and thnx ppl but just wondering y do u guys think it's a bad idea....it gives ppl the opportunity to show off what they have done and it's a great way to express ur self but meh
ttys cyaz every1

His parents wanted to name him Wolf (quite frankly an awesome name), but the hospital said "I'm sorry you can't. too many kids are called Wolf nowadays so you have to choose a different name" so they said "Let's be clever and call him Wolf231!"

Too f***en right

LMAO....sometimes i wonder lol

my real name is James..... :D

and thnx ppl but just wondering y do u guys think it's a bad idea....it gives ppl the opportunity to show off what they have done and it's a great way to express ur self but meh
ttys cyaz every1

Too f***en right

Alright, First off, welcome to the forums. We speak English here.

Secondly, double posting, that's 2 posts in a row, is frowned upon here. This is not the myspace bulletin board.

If you wanna show off art work try the art and design board.

also Hi.

Back