Hello to all non-morons

Shasta

Reaction score
If you think you may have already met me, it's because I sneaked in through the back door, so to speak. Hope to meet you in HLDM, and if you have any questions that in any way relate to video or audio -anything at all- I should be able to help. If I can't, then it was your fault for asking a stupid question. Lol.

You're only talking to a small handful of people when talking to non-morons.

Danimal said:
You're only talking to a small handful of people when talking to non-morons.
Ah, I see. Well, if we are superior, we may as well act like it. (Umm i don't know too many big words, so I'm just going to strut around a lot, and make fun of people.) Hey you, over there! Work harder. Sit up straight. Carry on, morons.

Lol. Being smart hurts, but I like to do little else. (Not elves).

Yes.

No image links so no shh smiley. **** **** ****flaps.

theSteven said:
All my slaves are morons, so get used to it.
Damn Australian. Don't spread your prison colony propoganda around here. Quick look - a dingo is eating your baby!

lol - more kidding. ;)

Welcome. You are a human resource and asset of/to the Munro Corporation and all its child(ren) companies.

Shasta said:
Ah, I see. Well, if we are superior, we may as well act like it

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!

*breathe*

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Omg, that's a good one.

*pant*

Hey Danimal, get this, he think's you're NOT a moron!

sinkoman said:
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA!

*breathe*

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

Omg, that's a good one.

*pant*

Hey Danimal, get this, he think's you're NOT a moron!

Oh noes.....

RUN! Teh Danimal is coming! Get the tranquilizers!

It's all too much for me to take, the love that's shining all around here

Dalamari said:
It's all too much for me to take, the love that's shining all around here
i think this site is becoming emo! :(

*runs away screaming :eek:

Shasta said:
Damn Australian. Don't spread your prison colony propoganda around here. Quick look - a dingo is eating your baby!

lol - more kidding. ;)

You better be kidding or our freinds in Asia will kill you!

(He better not know I'm bluffing Asians have problems making friends)

Churack said:

Did you mis-read Australia for Asia? Or have I missed some subtle joke?

You're from New Zealand? You shoudn't be talking!

Churack said:

**** you.

lol - more kidding.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Hahahahahah Are you not aware that New Zealand is an Australian state?

NOOO! Corporate advertising has finally gotten us!

theSteven said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Hahahahahah Are you not aware that New Zealand is an Australian state?
Are you not aware that is your sister you are married to?

Lol- yeah, It's funny how many americans think we are some sort of part of Aussie. Probably because you try to claim people that become famous like Peter Jackson, and it confuses them. You are a country Founded and populated by crooks after all. We don't have time to let them know NZ has nothing to do with Aussie, cos we are too busy shagging sheep. (apparently). FLUFFYYYYY? Get over here.......

Shasta said:

Lol- yeah, It's funny how many americans think we are some sort of part of Aussie. Probably because you try to claim people that become famous like Peter Jackson, and it confuses them. You are a country Founded and populated by crooks after all. We don't have time to let them know NZ has nothing to do with Aussie, cos we are too busy shagging sheep. (apparently). FLUFFYYYYY? Get over here.......

NZ is to Australia what Wales is to the rest of Britain?

Yes, you have a point Australia is the most dangerous country in the World and people are always breaking the law (actually it's quite to opposite.) but New Zealand is STILL an Australian state.

theSteven said:
Yes, you have a point Australia is the most dangerous country in the World and people are always breaking the law (actually it's quite to opposite.) but New Zealand is STILL an Australian state.
OMFG. I seriously hope you are being sarcastic- it's hard to tell on these forums- because if you aren't, HOLY CRAP. That's as dumb as saying Britney is a virgin.

NZ has never been a part of Oz. You are like the smelly white trash family living next door that we all hope will one day just move away, because you are ruining the streets reputation.

The title of this thread is "hello to all non morons" -which if you are being serious, clearly does not include you.

If you are being funny, well, stick it in your bum bum. :cheese:

Shasta said:
OMFG. I seriously hope you are being sarcastic- it's hard to tell on these forums- because if you aren't, HOLY CRAP. That's as dumb as saying Britney is a virgin.

NZ has never been a part of Oz. You are like the smelly white trash family living next door that we all hope will one day just move away, because you are ruining the streets reputation.

The title of this thread is "hello to all non morons" -which if you are being serious, clearly does not include you.

If you are being funny, well, stick it in your bum bum. :cheese:
-Said the man that wants you to touch his body.

You can still say hi to me even if I'm a moron, asshole.

Welcome :)

Ennui said:

At least you can admit it.

C'mere danimal, how's about a nice warm hug :)

Hey, stop peeing in the coffee!

Ennui said:

I'm sure your'e not. :upstare:

I just like to start how I mean to continue. Who want's to talk to morons? :LOL:

Don't mess with Ennui, man. One time I dangled a dirty sock infront of his face while he was sleeping, he jumped up and ninja-kicked me in my spine and my kidney at the same time. He then procceeded to take that dirty sock and he made a swan out of it.

I know call that swan Sir Geesaloose and I feed him olives.

Danimal said:
Don't mess with Ennui, man. One time I dangled a dirty sock infront of his face while he was sleeping, he jumped up and ninja-kicked me in my spine and my kidney at the same time. He then procceeded to take that dirty sock and he made a swan out of it.

Gentleman, I have exhibit A of the evidence against MR D. Animal, proving that he is indeed, a moron.

Danimal said:

Of course I wouldn't mess with him. :angel: Besides- who's going to take someone dressed up like Neo seriously anyway? :D

sinkoman said:
Gentleman, I have exhibit A of the evidence against MR D. Animal, proving that he is indeed, a moron.
Lol.

Back