Helmets?

R

RISEN1

I've been playing for a couple of weeks and was wondering if the helmet actually helped with anything?
The times that I've bought it it seems it makes little diffrence with receiving HS.I also read in another forum that it reduces recoil when being shot.

It definitely doesnt reduce recoil...
basically you can survive one more Shot to the head than normal.

Unless you get hit in the head with an AK or AWP round (or scout when it gets fixed:E )

psht who needs a skull...but yeah haha they usually keep ya alive after one headshot from a weaker gun if you're lucky, you'll hear that *twang* sound and that's you stayin alive

I also read somewhere that it reduces damage from grenades but that was in a 1.6 guide. I usually just go with the vest.....I find I die equally fast with both :rolling:

the expert guys can take me down with a single shot to the head from an ak, so i don't think the helmet actually does anything. that said, it is more expensive, and u get what u pay for :D

xLostx said:
psht who needs a skull...but yeah haha they usually keep ya alive after one headshot from a weaker gun if you're lucky, you'll hear that *twang* sound and that's you stayin alive

It's quite clearly a *dink*.

Helmets make me feel safer =), and they make it so you dont get killed by an m4 in shot, but AK is a different story....

helmets do help in a lot of situations, glancing shots thing like that wont kill u so easily

I think weerat has a point guys.
And yeah a helmet protects shots from weaker guns such as pistols, smgs, etc or even an M4 shot from a distance.

Even if you don't have a helmet on, you can survive a shot from the M4 to the head. I always buy Kevlar and Helmet. Except first round of course.

Back