Help finding a MOD

Haze

Reaction score
Hi,
I need a bit of help finding a MOD.
It was for Half-Life 1, I think, and it was where you played as a group of players that had to fight of loads of AI zombies.
The main feature of the game was that you could nail boards to the doorways and windows to keep the zombies out.
When I last played it it was in a playable beta stage, but I reformated my computer and lost my favorites, now I cant find the MOD anyware.
Anyone know what the MOD I am talking about is? I cant seem to find it anymore.

This reminds me about a level to Sven Co-op called Resident Evil Outbreak 1, were you, as you described, play as a group of humans trying to escape from loads of zombies by barricading doors, windows etc. It's not really a mod though, just a level to Sven Co-op.

http://www.svencoop.com/archive/news-archive-10-2005.php

Interesting, but nope, it was a custom MOD, I remember one other thing about it.

They did a april fools joke a few years ago by saying that the owner was sued and sold the game to someone else, turned out to be a joke though, but that might refresh someones memory of the game.

Brainbread has a map like this where you do exactly that: Hide in a house and board up the windows.

Sounds familier, but I dont think it was a well known mod, plus that Brain Breed looks completely different, then again it was 2 years ago, but still, does it have a nail gun that can nail actuall boards to the wall or just a barracade system?

Back