help me with shareaza!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jemook

Hunter
Reaction score
hii guys

i have a 3gb download limit and i'm downloading a documentary on kangaroos mating with koalas in russia . Its around 1.3 gig big and everyone is trying to leech it off me while i download it..

could someone please tell me HOW THE HELL DO I BARR UPLOADS? I really would like to see this documentary and I cant download it when ive got 300 people downloading off me at 600k/sec..

the program is shareaza..

I only know about how to block uploads of Mongoose/Lemur mating films. Sorry!

Here's what you do
Go to control panel and if you are in XP switch to classic view.
Then, double click "add/remove programs" and you should see a list of programs. Find shareaza and then click "add/remove" and it will ask you if you want to uninstall it. At this point you will click "yes" BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PIRATING.

AHOY MATE!

Originally posted by jemook
hii guys

i have a 3gb download limit and i'm downloading a documentary on kangaroos mating with koalas in russia . Its around 1.3 gig big and everyone is trying to leech it off me while i download it..

could someone please tell me HOW THE HELL DO I BARR UPLOADS? I really would like to see this documentary and I cant download it when ive got 300 people downloading off me at 600k/sec..

the program is shareaza..

:rofl:

well at least the guy has a sense of humor, unlike most people on here.

Hey cool!!! i saw screenshots of that kangaroo mating movie! cool eh? :D
But wasn't that movie stolen and copied by thieves, and then pre-released? it may not be the final cut.
Too bad those australian kangaroo mating movie makers are suffering because people were too anxious for their movie :mad:

Koala's and Kangaroo's are not HL2 related. *grin

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back