help needed and credit given :)

Smoke

Tank
Reaction score
hi,

i need some help with a mapping project (not a mod) that will hopefully get some recognition by the community (kinda like antlion troopers did) and im looking for;

:a modeler who is comfortable with working with zombies only :

:possibly a skinner

:anybody who is good at making cool music to fit an atmosphere (like the music in underworld, it has to meld with he moment to make it seem orgasmically cool)

:a concept artist (not needed but if anybody wants to help then thats fine)

:a mapper (to map alongside with me)

:anybody can help with storyline

ALL those who choose to help will be credited and mentioned in the storyline in one way or another so u wont be left out :)

my e-mail is [email protected] for those interested

thank you

I can help map and I can also help with the story line. What exactly did you have in mind. Just wondering completely because of curriosity, how much mapping experience do you have?

I was amazed how much attention antlion troopers got... being such a crappy waste of time that it was...

ok i have decided that i no longer need a modeler or a skinner

sorry guys.

sgt.redneck. i have enough experience to know very well what im doing but there are some areas that i copuld probably do with some practice.

kebean pfc. this is a mapping project not a mod, why would there be any need work 2d weapon concepts?

sixthree. yeah man i know what you mean, problem is that antlion troopers was very good co it used things that most ppl hadnt got to grips with using hammer, and it was totally new, now there has to be thousands of antlion troopers realated maps swimming in the internet sea........ :|

THIS IS NOT A MOD PPL. IT IS A MAPPING PROJECT :)

Well then smoke, what did you have in mind for this "Map Pack" (I could care less if it is a map pack or a mod). Lets get rolling!

Sgt. Redneck said:
Well then smoke, what did you have in mind for this "Map Pack" (I could care less if it is a map pack or a mod). Lets get rolling!

hell yeah lets get rollin! :sniper:
ok if you could pm me then we could go from there?

Back