Help Wanted for Operation Shephard

R

Reaper21

I am the Team Leader for the Operation Shephard mod team (not to be confused with Opposing Shephard) read our modDB page for more info http://mods.moddb.com/9653/operation-shephard/
and for more info on helping us out check our forums: http://opshephard.proboards102.com/index.cgi

This pics on ModDB aren't any final product of levels mod is still in early development remember, will be cleaning up details.

Operation Shephard features the return of Cpl. Adrian Shephard from opposing force to return during the 7-hour war, although this Idea has been tossed around we are dedicated to actually creating it... and the aftermath of the 7-hour war in a city in New Mexico and the return to the half-destroyed Black Mesa facility. story has been discussed, debated and layed out, mapping has already started, so far we're doing pretty good but obviously we can't pull this off with our small team but we are dedicated to making a good shephard mod that won't die. But we are in need of models and skins for enemies such as:
- Re-creation of the Synth Soldier as seen in Raising the Bar.
- Giant King/Queen antlion (can be based off of one in RTB but not nessacry)
- Other Orginal Synth Creatures
- Re-skins for rebels to give "marine" look and citizens for "casual" look.

We won't rush you to much on with deadlines, this mod will take time and we understand that.
You'll be really respected by the team cause really need this position
Credit will be given
We'll be needing alot of models so we will could use multiple modellers and skinners so you guys can team up with different models.
Will be assigned with a list of Ideas and some kind of Concept art but feel free to be creative.

Join our team as a permanent skinner and/or modeller or if you'd like to lend a model or skin without joining that would be apreciated too. Contact me on the ModDB website (Same name, Reaper21) or at [email protected] if you prefer e-mail if your intrested we'd like to see some of your work but really we just want some dedicated people to help out.

Same story, different dev team.

We could use another concept artist i suppose show me some of your work and if your creative enough should be no problem joining.

Sweet website, it's background image should be used as a weapon in game to give seizures to your enemies.

(not to b confused with Opposing Shephard)

In the interest of your own credibility this should be in bold, italics, underlined, coated in pink and given size 7 font.

- Giant King/Queen antlion (can be based off of one in RTB but not nessacry)

Is this feasible? Aim for some plausibility in terms of development, rather than build it up to something you won't hit. Remember, Valve are doing an Antlion nest in Episode 2. Why repeat it?

water66762vr3.jpg

Shephard is so goddamned lazy and incompetent. He's slapped his ass down on the floor, making a hand gesture that suggests he's going to go into some abysmal rap and sucks so much at his job he doesn't realize he's about to be smeared across the sand by a falling cockpit.

Shephard is so goddamned lazy and incompetent. He's slapped his ass down on the floor, making a hand gesture that suggests he's going to go into some abysmal rap and sucks so much at his job he doesn't realize he's about to be smeared across the sand by a falling cockpit.

Not to mention the fact that his arm is jutting through his kneecap.

But hey, thank god you got the menu sorted, that's the thing that burns the most time during development.
water_66991.jpg

(Props given where props are due; At least you used no-collide when you posed the marine model in gmod. True, his fist now intersects the shotgun instead of holding it but you win some you lose some)

At least you used no-collide when you posed the marine model in gmod. True, his fist now intersects the shotgun instead of holding it but you win some you lose some)

eh? this ain't garry's mod, thats an npc in our mod's menu, you'll see shephard shooting at the camrea and some stuff.

Is this feasible? Aim for some plausibility in terms of development, rather than build it up to something you won't hit. Remember, Valve are doing an Antlion nest in Episode 2. Why repeat it?

Yah its a crazy idea but thats what we're about =P I'm not saying it has to be 60 feet high like it was going to be in HL2 orginally maybe like a mini king? and I know there's talented moddelers who could pull something like this off, I've seen some amazing stuff. And hey, why let valve have all the fun?

I'm sorry but thats just too funny :LOL:

eh? this ain't garry's mod, thats an npc in our mod's menu, you'll see shephard shooting at the camrea and some stuff.

Oh sorry, my mistake there, I was too distracted by the beauty of your menu screen. Seriously dude, she's a beauty.

And don't double-post please.

Why **** with canon when the possibilities for an original creation are multitude and glorious?

Also, get a real forum. Proboards sucks. Drop a few bucks a month for some real webspace.

Its a good idea but the picture on the website of the things flying out of the Citadel doesn't make sense. Its a very good idea and it fills the gap between Half Life 1 and 2.

Back