Help wanted

• Thread starter AceTheSpaceCase
  • Start date
A

AceTheSpaceCase

Irredeemable is a post apocoliptic First Person RPG with a revolutionary exp system. this is a large project with an extreamly larg gaming world planed and alot of content.

We are looking for dedicated, hard working people who are willing to put in a solid effort into the game. We are looking to build a team that will stay together and build a good relationship with one another, leading to more lucrative opportunities in the future.

Assets:
Cyberpunk fan
Past HL or HL2 modding experience

All applicants must submit copies of their work, and be able to meet deadlines if need be.

Some positions were looking for:
C/C++ Coders
Model Designers
Concept Artist
Skinners
Texture Designers
Mappers
GFX Artists
Sound Technician

For more information on the game and story go to
irredeemable.ryantay.com

the game takes place in a cyber punk setting.
right now there are 5 if us
sound technition
composer
model and skin designer
coder
and my self who is taking care of all the organization planing and story, i will allso be doing some maping and modeling once i learn the software but i am not to good with c++ so i will leave the coding to those with more knowlage

well i am new to c++ but once i have learnt the basics i will be looking to join a mod team that doesnt require very difficult coding to gain more experience. so maybe i will talk to you again soon. according to the book i am using it will only take 20 days lol.

also i still dont think beeing a cyberpunk fan should be an asset.

and does model and skin designer meen he actualy makes models and skins or that he designs them?

Wait, Wait, Wait.... Please tell me the source of you learning c++ in 20 days!

lol well its a sams book called learn c++ in 21 days and ive done 1 day as i only got visual studio 2003 today. but it probally will take me longer than that. thats why i need to join a simple mod once ive learnt the basics too gain some good experience with c++ and with the source engine.

crackhead said:
also i still dont think beeing a cyberpunk fan should be an asset.

I'm not saying anything about this mod but usually being a fan of the genre the mod is set around usually helps you get more into the ideas that the team is thinking about. Hence you can use your own experience as a fan to generate ideas. Hence an Asset.

it may be a tad usefull but i dont think it should be a requirement.

crackhead said:
it may be a tad usefull but i dont think it should be a requirement.

Neither do I and neither does the mod creator. Asset does not mean requirement.

its an asset meaning it would help you in getting the job but you dont need it

btw, in your original post you spelt irridemable (i'm really not sure how to spell it, but i know you spelt it wrong) wrong, so check that out before you start making the mod :p

Back