Help with a player model animations.

Rwk-Damage

Reaction score
The model is for stick deathmatch. It is finished accept the animations. If there is anybody out there who can help out with any animations it would be sweet.:D

- Rwk-Damage

Attachments

• Render3.jpg
    Render3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 189
  • Render4.jpg
    Render4.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 209
  • Render6.jpg
    Render6.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 216
is it just animating the model or rigging it as well?

ha ha ha, this mod is going to be great! does anybody have an estimated release date?

Im not sure if it needs to be rigged or not. i dont think but im not 100%. Hopefully it will be released soon.

except = with the exception of
accept = to agree upon, grant entry in

can u convert it into .3ds or .xsi or .obj ? i need soem more experience on animation so id be happy to do it. on the other hand why not just keep valves as they are damn good.

i have no idea how to do any modeling stuff so i have the models... if u want to check them out just ask. if not then w/e

well i cant check em out unless i can import them into xsi. therefore they would have to be a .obj or .xsi etc file.

i can help out with animations, depending on exactly what animations are required of course. contact me on msn [email protected] or PM me here, prefer msn thou ;)

ok then hell do em for you but tbh u may aswell nick the ones on hl2dm otherwise itd just be stupid tomake your own for such a simple mod.

Back