Help With The Canal Route...

H

h0wIr0ll48

I have been siting in this spot for literally 2 hrs runnin around trying to find somehting that does something... and i havent found it yet... im sure its something simple im overlooking... i dunno but i think there has to be something that opens the gate under water as seen in pic2 but im not sure... and help would be very appreciated... thank you.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

i love you man!

holy crap i even took a pic of the answer... lol

Haha... that's pretty funny ^__^

Took me awhile too before I found that Valve.

What valve and how do you open it when you find it. I'm stuck just past this point I piled up all the barells in the room next and went though the tunnel only to be stuck there

when you turn the valve, the room fills with water. go back into the barrell room, and swim in the tunnel.

Huh…I only found the valve after I read some of your stuff. I actually tossed the barrels down into a room, spent hours stacking them, then jumped on them to crawl through the red tunnel. Then I unleashed the spools to sit there and scratch my head. NEVER saw the valve in the other room.>>DUH.

I remember that bit. It was hard. I tried to stack the barrel to get into the tunnel but it kept falling over. I found the valve by falling near it in the room.

I found that Valve immediately because I thought it would be fun to jump down on all the pipes to get to the bottom. But then I couldn't figure out where to go next.

Every time I let a friend play the game they get stuck in this exact part.. I'm always like Just let me tell you what to do.. then they say no.. until they eventually give up and I tell them anyway.

That's happened 3 times now.. gotta be the hardest puzzle in the game cuz once you find the stupid valve, you still got to figure out going all the way back and down through that other way.

Not trying to brag, but I found that Valve within two minutes and so did my friend when he played. And my other friend did it after about 10 minutes....I never really got why people got so stuck on that part...

Back