Help!

Azrael.

Reaction score
Alright, so I just put together my new computer... And checked everything... And for some reason, when trying to boot it says:

"Verifying DMI Pool Data..."

And it just stops there. What do I need to do? I already tried resetting the BIOS jumper on the motherboard and everything, and that didn't work...

Make sure all of your RAM, IDE calbes, and video card are securely into place. Do the same with all of your Molex power connectors.

I did that, everything seems to be in place just fine. I doubled checked the IDE and power connectors...

So you can't install windows? Or was your computer working then it started doing this?

A quick google said that it can be caused by loose connections (which you have checked) or a bad hard drive.

Link

Try putting in an old hard driv eand see if it works then.

Good luck, i know the nasty feeling of having your new baby not working.

GPRT said:
A quick google said that it can be caused by loose connections (which you have checked) or a bad hard drive.

Link

Try putting in an old hard driv eand see if it works then.

I've had that happen before (twice actually). That is one massive headache when that happens.

I want to put my fist through the f***ing monitor...

Sounds like a memory conflict

If you got 2 memory sticks, try put memory stick #2 into the first slot and #1 into the 2nd or try other slots...

What memory type do you use, did the mobo approved that memory type? (see manual or website)

Nah, it was actually a conflict with the drive settings... But I got it all fixed. Comp is now up and running GREAT. Thanks for all the help though.

Btw, I have two sticks of Corsair 512 PC3200 running in dual channel in slots 1 and 3.

Back