Hey there

Lets not talk about the mood of my reproductive organs, you'l set them off and I wont get a wink of sleep.

Oh trust me...I'll set them off alright.

/me grabs an axe

Everywhere I come things go wrong for another person. I joined this forum and someone has gone berserk and tries to 'set some things off' with an axe...now that's going to be another type of hug

I would get on msn and talk to you farrow...but currently I'm to damn lazy to even click the icon.
Jelena said:
Everywhere I come things go wrong for another person. I joined this forum and someone has gone berserk and tries to 'set some things off' with an axe...now that's going to be another type of hug
No hug? :(

Aww, don't worry...You just bring bad luck to the world. :O

:p
Tr0n you should write that in that other thread about lazy things you've done.
I'd like to talk to someone on MSN, but I'm afraid to ask Jelena, because something bad might happen.

Well I'm to damn lazy to do that also.So we're at a crossroad...

well one has to do something in his/her life...it might as well be bringing bad luck.
And you're afraid of asking me...Tr0n wants to chop something off, not me :p

Yeah, my thing in life is to confuse new people into thinking I'm weird. I don't want to ask you, because apparently bad things happen when you come along :p

Hazar, get with the programme.

There's way too much love in this thread.

HATE MAKES THE WORLD GO BOOM.

Guess she does have bad luck after all...

Welcome to the forum, you're to nice and I dont like you.

Ritz said:
Welcome to the forum, you're to nice and I dont like you.
Let the girl on girl action ahem i mean fighting begin!!!

ah the simple pleasures!!!lol

john3571000 said:
Let the girl on girl action ahem i mean fighting begin!!!

ah the simple pleasures!!!lol

No... Be gone.

awww just a little.......oh well
back into my box : (

Sorry guys I don't fight. I'm a pacifist. Even when I'm online playing CS I'm always negotiating, never fighting :p

Jelena said:
Sorry guys I don't fight. I'm a pacifist. Even when I'm online playing CS I'm always negotiating, never fighting :p
It would take longer for you to press the 'y' key than for someone to shoot your head off.

CT to T - Woah don't shoot. Look if we can just sit down and talk, you don't have to blow up this old ruin of a chateau. Really. We can negotiate. Wait a second you're bombing a chateau? A CHATEAU???? WTF kind of terrorist are you??? :sniper: :sniper: :sniper:

:p :LOL:

I can also say this: Beware, I'm a murderer because I play violent computergames. If you piss me off I'll get my home-made bugbait and throw it to you so that my rats will bite you....or something.

Catnip is like bug-bait. But for cats.

Hello and welcome!
Subliminal Messaging: Join the PRA

Back