Hey you Australian people.

Glo-Boy

Reaction score
Answer me two questions, please:

Do you think Eric Bana rules? Also, do you like Outback Steakhouse? :sniper:

Well... I like Eric Bana but perhaps wouldn't say he 'rules'. See, the problem for a lot of Australians when it comes to Eric Bana is we can't get beyond the image we have of him on a late night sketch comedy show: a la Saturday Night Live.

I would say he's a fine actor though.

And as for Outback Steakhouse: Never heard of it.

After a quick google, I found this:

Outback Steakhouse, Inc. headquartered in Tampa, Florida was founded in 1988 by those who believe in hospitality, sharing, quality, being courageous and having fun! OSI is a company of restaurants that owns and operates Outback Steakhouse units throughout the U.S. as well as Carrabba's Italian Grill, Lee Roy Selmon's, Cheeseburger in Paradise, Bonefish Grill and Paul Lee’s Chinese Kitchen.

Looks like it is an American franchise.

I've never seen an Outback Steakhouse in my life. Oh, and Eric Bana is... Ok I guess but he isn't no bowl of Special K.

He was better on Full Frontal.
Why did they stop airing Full Frontal and Fast Forward?

He was so baddass in Black Hawk Down. I kept questioning _my_ manliness while watching him pwn skinnies.

Orcone101 said:
He was better on Full Frontal.
Why did they stop airing Full Frontal and Fast Forward?

they just ended their production runs.
Then they made "totally full frontal" which sucked ass.

Eric bana is an alright actor.
As for "Outback steakhouse"... I don't think it exists here, I've never seen one.

I saw a commercial for "Outback Steakhouse" and it had a hundred kangaroos in it. :sleep:

Well.. "Outback Steakhouse" is a biiiig scam :D

Dick Smith?

(I'm Australian, i just don't keep up with anything anymore)

bliink said:
Well.. "Outback Steakhouse" is a biiiig scam :D

Damn it, it made me think that it was an Austrailian franchise with the Kangaroos......

15357 said:
Damn it, it made me think that it was an Austrailian franchise with the Kangaroos......

I'm sure thats the impression they're trying to give... how successfully is debatable :rolleyes:

Orcone101 said:
How many aussies are here anyway? Maybe we need a hl2.net.au
What for, to further dicsuss how bad Australian stereotpyes are amongst yourselves? :rolleyes:

From this site, I learned from many people that Austrailians ride kangaroos to school and work. :p

Let's not forget the daily knife fights, crocodile wrestles, brawls and boomerang tossing.

Eric Banadinovich went to my high school. I don't think much of his movie career so far, but I enjoyed his contribution to Full Frontal (although some of the skits with Shaun Micallef were funnier). The playschool skits are just damn hilarious.

What the hell is Outback Steakhouse? What is the matrix? If god is perfect, why does he let bad things happen? :D

15357 said:
I saw a commercial for "Outback Steakhouse" and it had a hundred kangaroos in it. :sleep:

Perhaps they were American or Canadian kangeroos?

And anyway, 'outback' doesn't really mean it's Australian, just that it's out the back of somewhere. For example, "Q: where is the outhouse" "A: It is out back".

Fosters is rank.

A pub called the Walk-a-bout is pretty good.

Kangaroo meat is low cholestoral.

All my knowledge of Australia contained in this small post ;(

Well I think Eric Bana is a total face puncher. So awesome. Anyway, I knew Outback Steakhouse was created in America, but now that it's an international chain, I thought perhaps you guys had it now. The steak there actually rules quite a bit.

Hey, also, tell me this, Aussies, is Australia like a really liberal, weed-smoking America?

MarcoPollo, for the last ****en time. No.

Danimal said:
MarcoPollo, for the last ****en time. No.

MarcoPollo said:
aren't we all? btw aussies= kangaroos, kangaroos= sex. That is why we love aussies.

well u r pure sex, but i think u r the only aussie that=sex in its purest form.

Noooo. aussies= koala bears, koala bears> kangaroos, kangaroos= sex

:E

/me silently goes away.

MarcoPollo said:
Hey guys, do you ride kangaroos to work?

No...
No...
No...

But some of the farmers shoot the things...
Bloody pests,eat all the grass, so i hear.

People in the city don't ride Kangaroos, we do ride wombats tho, tough little things!

Glo-Boy said:
Hey, also, tell me this, Aussies, is Australia like a really liberal, weed-smoking America?

I don't think so.

I hope not.

Danimal said:
I've never seen an Outback Steakhouse in my life. Oh, and Eric Bana is... Ok I guess but he isn't no bowl of Special K.
Outback steakhouse is the best steakhouse in history. Pricey though.

It has an Aussie theme (Like.. you go inside, it's really neat in there they have a lot of stuff on the wall about Australia, etc)

Glo-Boy said:
Uhhh.......no

Nowhere near it.

Razor said:
Perhaps they were American or Canadian kangeroos?

And anyway, 'outback' doesn't really mean it's Australian, just that it's out the back of somewhere. For example, "Q: where is the outhouse" "A: It is out back".

Outback is a noun that refers to the Australian countryside. Outback and 'out back' are not the same things.

MarcoPollo said:
Hey guys, do you ride kangaroos to work?

Nope, but they do taste great marinated and grilled.

Or even on skewers.

Back