hi from brianthesnail

brianthesnail

Reaction score
hi there
may i first introduce myself...my name is brian (brianthesnail ) and i have joined halflife2.net so i can discover more about the best pc game ever made,and secondly give any feedback that can help other half-lifers
i am also extremely interested in creating mods for half life..however my limited modding knowledge makes this difficult,so hopefully other members may be able to help me on this point
i am currently on half life 2 episode 2 ( i like to complete the entire "orange box" every year )..and as many times i play this game it never gets boring...and that goes to show how good these halflife games are
all the best to all the other forum members and i hope to speak to you all at some time !
brianthesnail
combineEliteNotCosplay.jpg

Move this to Newbie Central.

Oh wait.

Welcome, nice rendition!

Why did we get rid of Newbie Central?

Hi. :p

that's a cool looking picture right there...welcome

I do not approve of your use of ellipses.

Also, that render isn't his guys. Thats like four years old.

Took you long enough.

Get it.

Snails are slow.

oh, hi thar. For some reason i already like you, because your name is really really cute. Henceforth i shall imagine you being a talking snail everytime i read your posts.

This is awesome.

I do not approve of your use of ellipses.

Also, that render isn't his guys. Thats like four years old.

i didnt say it was you stupid dog

(sry, you're not stupid, you're cute)

oh, hi thar. For some reason i already like you, because your name is really really cute. Henceforth i shall imagine you being a talking snail everytime i read your posts.

This is awesome.
This.

In all seriousness, this is my favourate intro thread ever!

The key to discovery here is to use the search feature. We're like an extensive library specific to Half Life, but all the librarians do is point angrily towards the search box (unless you have new material, then we're a tough peer review panel).

Don't drink the water.

^___________________^ this place is so kawaiiiiiiiii 8===D~!

I hope he proves to be really clingy and annoying so I can post this when we chase him out.

gailthesnail.gif

I extend a hearty welcome as you are a new user with a first post that wasn't something awful for once. I was braced for the worst when I saw that you posted the HDR rendering, maybe you'd be another person claiming it as your own, etc. Glad it was just a post decoration. :) It's one of my favorites from that author's series.

The key to discovery here is to use the search feature. We're like an extensive library specific to Half Life, but all the librarians do is point angrily towards the search box (unless you have new material, then we're a tough peer review panel).

Don't drink the water.

Srsly don't drink the water...

...wait, how did I get here? I don't remember.

Drink the beer instead.:cheers:

You know I have never used that smiley before...

24 replies and no "It's safer here?"

It's safer here.

...that's a Sulkdodds classic, no? I was waiting for him.

This is the first welcome thread in ages, why did newbies stop making them?

op is a pretty cool guy, eh makes intro thread and doesnt afraid of anything

How many animals do we now have here? I know there's a monkey, a dog, and now a snail.

Anyways, welcome ;)

op is a pretty cool guy, eh makes intro thread and doesnt afraid of anything

I wish I could ban people.

And I am becoming more and more unimpressed by this new fella. He still hasn't made a second post. Which is surprising considering how many replies this thread has gotten. This has to be one of the longest newbie intros we've had.

I wish I could ban people.

Newbs don't tend to stick around for long. There has been like, what ? three newb intro threads since I was here. And I think I only stayed around in the off topic forums.

Back