Hi i'm new

If The G-Man and Dr.Breen were to get in a fight who do you think win?

• Total voters
Welcome to the most awesome great Democratic People's Free Republic of HL2.net?

Long live munro! Long live the Admin Party!

Dr. Breen, btw.

I'm always amazed that people STILL PLAY HL2. Honestly, hasn't it died yet? How about who would win in a fight about current games?

I'm always amazed that people STILL PLAY HL2. Honestly, hasn't it died yet? How about who would win in a fight about current games?

QFT. Who gives a shit about this ancient crap.

War is a good thing in many ways....

why people use fascist as an insult I'll never know.... damn commies.

This certainly a fine way to welcome people. ^^

I can't even remember which one i voted... and link to the thread...

War is a good thing in many ways....

why people use fascist as an insult I'll never know.... damn commies.

communists are always the best, imo. Communism is the best ideology in the universe. :p

Yes, I'd like to live in China just about as much as Africa, or at the bottom of the ocean.

But there'd be hawt mermaids at the bottom of the ocean. And octopuses with bowler hats and moustaches.

But there'd be hawt mermaids at the bottom of the ocean. And octopuses with bowler hats and moustaches.

Fine, then it's Europe > Australia & NZ > US & Canada > South America > Antarctica > Africa > Bottom of the ocean > Hell > Asia.

^Hmm Europe first, yeah right...

More like:Canada>US>Europe>Australia>Antarctica>SouthAmerica>Hell>Africa>Asia

^Hmm Europe first, yeah right...

More like:Canada>US>Europe>Australia>Antarctica>SouthAmerica>Hell>Africa>Asia

I fail to see how this hell hole could ever beat Europe. You've clearly never visited the US.

Or how Canada beats all of them...have you seen people who come from Canada? They all hate their lives and wanna move to the US or Europe like every other lazy immigrant.

Or how Canada beats all of them...have you seen people who come from Canada? They all hate their lives and wanna move to the US or Europe like every other lazy immigrant.

You're one mentally quick fellow, aren't you?

The moral of this story: everybody thinks that their own country is hell on earth and that the rest of the world is just "milk and honey", well get a reality check. Hell>Earth.

PS: I admit I've never been to either Us or Canada but have you two been to Europe?

LOL Hell>Earth...You've only been to one how are you qualified to make such a statement?

The moral of this story: everybody thinks that their own country is hell on earth and that the rest of the world is just "milk and honey", well get a reality check. Hell>Earth.

PS: I admit I've never been to either Us or Canada but have you two been to Europe?

Don't group me with him. And yes, I have, hence my perspective.

I was being ironic and I love my country. I've been to Europe a couple of times and I must say that it's fantastic.

Back