Hi rez Matrix backgrounds.

Pics no worky. Not even copy paste.

Sry its supposed to be a secure pic service or something.

Hey thats ok man, there great pics, im watching the movie on thursday, gonna be wicked!
Plus max payne 2 should arrive any day now, so its going to be full on bullet time for me!:D

Sick-ass pics man. Thanks for linking us up to the pictures.

I hope the new Matrix movie's gonna kick major ass.

very cool, they all worked 'cept #1.

and thenerdguy: the quote in your sig has been my quote of the year ever since i got my XBM with itin it :D

DAMN DID YOU SEE THAT #7 SWeet ass wallpaper man sweet

WHERE THE HELL DID U GET A DVD QUALITY COPY OF REVOLUTIONS B4 IT WAS RELASED..... PIRATE!!! oh ya, i said it... PIRATE

I did not get the pics. I found the pics. All of them are from the trailers. I have the 1200X1024 rez trailer and there are severial 1600X1200 rez trailers out. He may have jacked them from that.
If you call me a pirate ill hunt you down and cut your manly things off with a dull knife!

If the mods want ill remove the links, even though I dont think that they are pirated

there is going to be a matrix online game come out soon

check google

Originally posted by hero
there is going to be a matrix online game come out soon

check google

too bad paying for an online game sucks.

Originally posted by thenerdguy
I did not get the pics. I found the pics. All of them are from the trailers. I have the 1200X1024 rez trailer and there are severial 1600X1200 rez trailers out. He may have jacked them from that.
If you call me a pirate ill hunt you down and cut your manly things off with a dull knife!

If the mods want ill remove the links, even though I dont think that they are pirated

i believe u... but those are NOT any trailer.... that is the actual movie

there is a new trailer on tv with new footage, trust me, i made the trailer and my name is neo----errrr i mean anderson.

Number 5 is insane :D Can't wait to see this shit in motion.

I've seen that trailer in the UK.. wherever its from though the images have been scaled up and deinterlaced by the looks of it. You wouldn't get them that res directly from DVD, cause DVD just doesn't do that res.. yet. and its not sharp enough to have come from a High-Definition source. Looks like its from a good reception area or cable/digital. But just the standard kind.

right click, copy shortcut, paste into a new browser window.. if it still doesn't appear, refresh that window and it'll appear correctly then

that seemed to work for me

Back