Hi

W

Wrath

Hi, I just started using 3dstudio max like a couple ago and I tried my first gun, I'm about half way with getting the shape done and all but it's getting really annoying and I'm just wondering if I could get tips...here are 4 pics of what I do have done. I know it's not much but remember I just got 3dsmax this week.

duh...pics would help

gun1.jpg

gun2.jpg

gun3.jpg

gun4.jpg

I know it's thin, I plan on fixing that but there are just some things that bug me about it.

the first thing to when trying to learn max at home is to download the VTM's from 3dbuzz. they have several hours of good video and you'll learn ALOT!!
you should learn just about all you need to know for gun modeling from the VTM's alone.

im not having a go at you or anything, but i dont see why people go straight in and try to model guns. when i was learning ( and i still am ) i tried modelling things i thought were cool and were relatively low detail. also, before all that, i spent about 5 days learning the official tutorials, that teaches you the interface and all the techniques you need to create models. maybe thats just me, but i dont regret doing it.

Back