hi

lo mate :) I'm not sure what you just said there.. but, uhh, hi :D nice to see you registered at last

:bounce: :cheers: :borg: oh whal better luck next time shippi mate

Now he needs to discover a grammar book and the edit button.

Oh he'll learn.. cause if he doesn't *shakes fist*

he has english perfectness talking what you about now? to the welcome forum HL2.net hot bliink spam flamed search button

MarcoPollo said:
he has english perfectness talking what you about now? to the welcome forum HL2.net hot bliink spam flamed search button

:hmph:

Bowman, try to make sure your posts make sense before you post :p Saves a lot of hassle... haha

Hello, welcome to Halflife2.net i hope you enjoy your stay. :D

So, SHIPPI...since he's your mate and all, does that mean we've gotta be nice to him? Cuz I love bein' nice to people! Welcome, buddy!

welcome to the forums. i am all other doing fun happy good hl2 time!! how all other i say? HOW ALL YOU OTHER!?!?
:D

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
So, SHIPPI...since he's your mate and all, does that mean we've gotta be nice to him? Cuz I love bein' nice to people! Welcome, buddy!

Well... you don't have to be nice to him...

hehe give him a break (I probably shouldn't mention how long it took for him to figure out how to post.. :E sorry bowman, <3 you really lol)

ya this was the funniest thread of the day. lol. gives me a chuckle everytime i see it in ur sig marcopollo

lol I lauh evertime i think of it
Its almost better than all your base are belong to us

MarcoPollo said:
lol I lauh evertime i think of it
Its almost better than all your base are belong to us

ya, i think i might start saying that to my freinds in like everyday talk. i mean... does bowman speak english <--- serious question

SHIPPI said:
Well... you don't have to be nice to him...

hehe give him a break (I probably shouldn't mention how long it took for him to figure out how to post.. :E sorry bowman, <3 you really lol)
Remember what we talked about?He is your friend...

to the HL2.net forum, Welcome. Better learn some more English, You.

May the light of lights illuminate your path. ;)

SHIPPI said:
He's perfectly fine with english irl :)
Pfft. All these youngens using Text speak. I mean come on! tbh I cba 2 abbrvte my wrds.... s'jst stpd... :LOL:

this guy has 3 posts and hes already a legend. :) welcome to the forums mate!

thanks to all for welcom was tired last night and didnt read what it said sos if affended any one, ha ha.

bowman said:
thanks to all for welcom was tired last night and didnt read what it said sos if affended any one, ha ha.

Any friend of Shippi is a friend of everyone on this forum, or they better be :flame:.

Welcome to the forums Bowman, if you require any assistance at all with anything, then please just pm me and i will be obliged to help, if you have any problems with any forum members, i am sure Shippi will ban them for you, so please, make yourself at home. :)

SHIPPI said:
You sure about that? :p

You're avatar isn't upside down. CONFORM.

and ermmm...welcome to the forums.

CONFORM.

bowman said:

I am affended but not offended so its ok btw dont make idiotic posts or I will flame you.....But so far so good just keep

how all you othering! :LOL:

MarcoPollo said:
I am affended but not offended so its ok btw dont make idiotic posts or I will flame you.....But so far so good just keep

how all you othering! :LOL:
Yes marco will flame you...

Which doesn't mean a damn thing because this internet, not a bar.

Cyber-fighting. :LOL:

Back