Hidden: Source...Beta 2!

Glad this Mod is getting some attention, and despite the fact that it might be rather annoying for the public, this is the quickest way to nail bugs and get a broader opinion on gameplay tweaks. The Mod is still in Beta and the more it gets played, the quicker the updates will come and the better the gameplay will become.

Just remember that by playing and giving feedback you are making a valuable contribution to the development of this Mod. That's what's so great about the Mod community, everyone plays an important role.

!!!Correct!!!

Here is some feedback:

For me its realy hard to see the hidden, and i mean realy realy realy hard.

wouldn't it be nice to implement a vision were you can see a track from the hidden, were he was the last 5~10 sec. With this you cant see the hidden but a patch were the hidden was last.

1Luc1 said:
!!!Correct!!!

Here is some feedback:

For me its realy hard to see the hidden, and i mean realy realy realy hard.

wouldn't it be nice to implement a vision were you can see a track from the hidden, were he was the last 5~10 sec. With this you cant see the hidden but a patch were the hidden was last.
Just stand still, it makes it a lot easier. Get your back to a corner then watch the area for a few seconds. Try not to camp though.

I don't think it's at all hard to kill the hidden, ive killed the hidden more than it has killed me.

ok, all of a sudden I can't join 99% of the servers. It says that my version of whatever map is playing differs from the server's. But they're new maps, not the old versions...

this is couse the server version is BETA 1 !!!!

i just installed and im getting the following error:

Launcher Error
Failed to load the launcher DLL:
The specified procedure could not be found

anyone know a fix?

We have just finsihed testing a hot fix for the beta, and are in the process of making installers for clients and a new patch for the dedicated server. Check the main website in the next 30 minutes kiddies...no more crashes :D

And it is released, CAN SOMEONE MAKE A NEW NEWSPOST ABOUT THE PATCH SO THAT HIDDEN BECOMES UBER COOL?????

Back