hidden vorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewe231

Reaction score
well her ine is the story...i felt like looking for easter eggs in the game, and on the first level right when you get off and take a left then to the spinny gate thing, stead of taking a right where breen is talking on the monitor take a laft and there will be a captured vort cleaning the floor, just wanted to tell everyone
:E

kitty8ed.jpg

-- Mikael Grizzly

ahh sry but i just noticed it out of the ordinary, the only other one i have seen in the game was in nova prospect :eek:

Look, I don't mean to be rude, but do you think there is anything you can tell us about HL2 (being nearly two years old) that we haven't already discussed?

Did you know that Dr. Kleiner has a secret lab? Yeah it's hard to find, but if you follow Alyx in just the right way she'll take you there.

Look, I don't mean to be rude, but do you think there is anything you can tell us about HL2 (being nearly two years old) that we haven't already discussed?
The zombies in HL2 look like they have Headcrabs on their faces. Are Headcrabs the ones that turn the humans into Zombies?!

Wtf!?

The zombies in HL2 look like they have Headcrabs on their faces. Are Headcrabs the ones that turn the humans into Zombies?!

Wtf!?
Preposterous. I don't know where you get your information but it's completely wrong! Get out of here before you embarass yourself further.

stewe231, buddy, I feel really bad for you that you're getting flamed here so let me offer you a piece of advice: use the search button next time. By typing in "vortigaunt train station" you get a lot of hits. All of the "secret" things in the game people have already discovered; I doubt there's anything left. And this isn't really a secret. All you do is walk forward, and look to your right...and there it is. In fact when I read the title I thought you were going to talk about the vortigaunt actually HIDING in the pipe during Water Hazard, the "All-Knowing Vortigaunt." You can run a search on that too.

Use the search button. It will cut down on your burn insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back