Highest Quality E3 2K4 video to date

Yeah, their download link doesn't work :(

Too bad.. I wanted that video...

Hitting the DL button gives me 404, but it looks nice. I am waiting ONLY for the binks from now on.

( I found a place to buy the good old Outcast, and it will keep me occupied for a while) :naughty:

Yeah, confirming that. MaDMaXX, have you downloaded the vid? How does it really compare? Also, are you able to set up a download location or a bittorrent?

Sorry guys, that news was brand new this morning, i'm at work and can't really download it anyway, but yes i noticed the link doesn't work yet, i suspect it will be fixed shortly, so spose we can just keep trying, its only 34 megs in high qual divx, so should be nice.

I suspect it's probably the same quality as the .avi we all downloaded a week ago.

i recently searched the internet and found an FTP site hosting the HL2 full e3 video.This quality video is of .mov extension and takes a wopping size of 625 mb.since it was an ftp site , i was able to download it quickly.Grab the video now, those who have not yet seen the complete video.

link
-----

ftp://200.75.0.224/juegos/halflife2/videos/

I'd love to download the divx video, because it's pretty small - 36MB should download in an hour on my internet connection ;)

ftp down? no...but a dl rate of 2.9 kb/s LOL i could have 350 kb/s !

just letme know , if there is anykind of problem with the link.Please do use a download accelerator for quick download.

Should have tested the link before posting. Oh well.. most people are waiting for the bink video's now anyway, which I suspect Valve will release in August to soften another delay of the game.

Yeah i know i should have tested, but its that new i figured it was just a posting error and would be corrected quickly.

However, i also believe that this was recorded by the lanmaniac guys and this quality hasn't been seen on the inet yet.

Lol you gits :p

I knew about this and was not gonan post it untill it got sorted because i knew you bandwidth monkeys would crap the server out ;)

I managed to get about half of it before the server had a big crap :O

It's been broken since yesterday :|

Hey Joeyslucky22 I like your avatar :) !

It has that rare quality of getting funnier the longer you watch it.

Andy said:
Hey Joeyslucky22 I like your avatar :) !

It has that rare quality of getting funnier the longer you watch it.

:LOL: why thank you. family guy rocks my world :E

nvm just watched it.

WOW did that SUCK!

highest video quality? who the f**k is taking credit for that and lying to us about it being the best one out?

...retards.

I thought the resolution was pretty sharp. Definately not as blurry as the Gamespy Video. Not a bad download for 30 megs I'd say.

Hmm, I'll check it out then.

Depeche Mode - Strange Love

Check out that E3 Babes video on LanManic ;)
Wonder how many polys there are in those breasts?

It was so cut down short - it was worse than a trailer.

Although, I must agree the resolution was spot on sharp - all textures from a little crack in the road look very realistic and the attention to detail is evident. The lighting towards the end was good however the contrast was WAY too much in the starting - it was almost blacked out. I actually got to see Breen's face properly for the first time.

Back